Milan Fashion Week S/S 08 - Schedule

second that:innocent:
nonetheless, I am very excited!^_^ I always love ss seasons the most! Can't believe the time for the Milanese shows will come so soon!:woot:

I like Milan most of all fashion cities, very alive and fresh.

Blumarine, Cavalli, Anteprima, Anna Molinari ..... great!!

lots of double shows on the schedule

Yeah, this its true... someone can explain why? (I really don't know, sorry) :smile:

Ps: Its something like... mans / womans collections? :P

That´s what i know the one show is for costumers and the other for the public. But i´m not 100% sure.

some designers just have enormous numbers of requests and cant physically seat them all in one go so they have double time slots in order for everyone to be able to see it.
sometimes they do one for press and one for buyers, and sometimes its a bit of both

ermmmm how about marni?! I want to see it! Anyway, Bottega, Ferretti, Gucci, Prada & versace:heart: go Milan!

Rocco Barocco,Giorgio Armani.Burberry Prorsum,Burberry Prorsum, Prada, Gucchi... cant wait ^_^

Is it safe to say Ralph Lauren won't be showing his menswear collection there again? :unsure: Or is that a different schedule completely...?

Am I blind or where are D&G and Dolce&Gabbana? I think they are not on best terms with the Camera Nazionale so they're not on that schedule. :ninja:

they haven't been on the schedule for Men Fashion Week either. It's annoying because you have to find out elsewhere.

Hey! I'm in Milan studying for the semester, and was wondering if there's any way to get into any of the shows (in the standing section or something) if you don't have an invitation. I've heard some people line up, but I was just wondering if any of you had any advise/recommendations? Thanks in advance!

Looking foward to... all of it. Milan is easily my favorite fashion week. :woot:

I know some friends that go without invitations. They just dress like fashionistas, actually the weirdest the better and they just walk straight without caring of the person yelling for the invitation :innocent:

sometimes they've made it
they prob think my friends are some cool kids working in fashion industry :lol:

I could never do it though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mattbaggwanders
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->