Miley Cyrus (October 2006 - November 2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Yes, she has great legs- but is it necessary to wear the same thing all the time!!? :blink:

Does She only Not like beint filmed or get her Picture taken? Or Paps in General ?

^^Sometimes she's friends with them, sometimes she's not. *'ye shrug*

I want her to wear something else than shorts and t-shirt for a change. Some color, prints, different cuts, etc... :D

I shouldn't want to laugh, but it's ironic that she's at a homeless shelter since her hair makes her look homeless :lol: She needs to wash it and brush it. The dress is cute but not with those shoes.

Those extensions need a good brush and they need to be layered a little so they don't look so fake :doh: and those shoes are gross but cute dress though

Miley Cyrus 2010-10-13 - gets into her car in Toluca Lake - Celebrity-Paradise.com

^Love this!
I actually like the fact she mixed up the vintage dress + the Minnetonkas, it gives such a casual look and it turned out well.
Oh I wish it were that hot in France..:innocent:

^ Taylor Mumsen Light!!:lol: Legs, skirts/shorts up to there and ratty extensions!! :doh:

The dress is from topshop :smile: so it's not vintage! Finally she's out of shorts!!!

I'm ashamed to say I have those same Minnetonkas. I never thought they were that cute, they're just SO comfortable, but Miley completely ruins them for me.

Haha, good to know she listened to you Suhzie :smile:

I think she looks great in this dress, but the shoes are horrible and the hair is a mess.

I really dislike the hair, but it's probably for a role or something. I'm assuming they'll look much better leading up to her filming or something. Probably pre production or something? Wow and I never expected Miley to argue with a paparazzo, shes always been quite good with then. Good on her though.

She's had an argument with them before, she doesn't normally mind them, but I guess they cross the line sometimes. That last person doesn't look like a pap to me though, just someone with a camera.

Hope she mixes up her style a bit more with dresses etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonic boom
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->