Mischa Barton gets engaged to Cisco Adler

Heroin_Chic

Reaction score
Mischa Barton gets engaged

Mischa_Barton1.jpg
Mischa Barton has reportedly got engaged to Kimberly Stewart's ex-fiancé, Cisco Adler.
The beautiful actress accepted 26-year-old Adler's proposal after he got down on one knee in Hawaii.
The Whitestarr singer - who was engaged to rocker Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly last year - popped the question to Mischa while presenting her with a giant bunch of tropical flowers, according to Britain's Daily Star newspaper. The 19-year-old has happily accepted.
Meanwhile, 'The OC' star was told to have sex with Leonardo DiCaprio to boost her career - but didn't because he was too old. Mischa claims she was urged by her publicist, Craig Schneider, to bed the Hollywood heartthrob to give her more publicity.
She confessed when she and Craig spotted the 'Titanic' star, who recently split from Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bundchen, at a photoshoot in Malibu, he turned to her and said: "For the sake of your career, go and sleep with that man"
But the sexy star said she was put off dating DiCaprio because he is ten years older than her and she isn't interested in dating older men. She said: "Isn't Leo like, 30, or something?"

Source: http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/73582004.htm

-----

Oh how low did Leo sink that he doesn`t even have chances with Mischa Barton - who must be BLIND & NOT PICKY...:sick:

Her taste in men is atrocious. I think she is the only woman in the world who would pick Cisco over Leo. Besides...who wants Kim Stewart's sloppy seconds :sick: ?

Why must they mix the "I was to told to have sex with Leo Dicaprio" story with the story of her engagement?

I'm sure Leo Dicaprio is really hurt that Mischa Barton (Though very pretty in her own right, but let's face it, she's no Gisele) didn't want to hook up with him.

Anyway, that's young hollywood for you. Going out one day and enaged the next...:innocent:

:lol: is this for real? somehow don't see her, young as she is getting engaged. he must have a heck of a personality... or something else. :innocent: did she really need to broadcast the whole leo deal, her agent was probably kidding.

dont these young Hollywood stars ever learn that getting engaged and married young is bound to end in tears...?

I agree that it's wrog to crowbarr the whole 'turned Leo down' into this. It's really a nonevent.:sick:

I'm forgetting why Mischa is famous...? Someone remind me agan? :shock:

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

i think its disgraceful that these young girls and guys are running off and getting married after dating these guys for like 2 months. they have no respect for the sanctuary of marriage grrrrrrr

Gina Michele said:
Her taste in men is atrocious. I think she is the only woman in the world who would pick Cisco over Leo. Besides...who wants Kim Stewart's sloppy seconds :sick: ?

I agree with you there... :lol: if I lived in Hollywood though I'd make a point not to date anyone who had been with Kim Stewart, Paris Hilton or Tara Reid... coz you'de be dating anyone they had haver dated too :ninja:

Duleeshab said:
I agree with you there... :lol: if I lived in Hollywood though I'd make a point not to date anyone who had been with Kim Stewart, Paris Hilton or Tara Reid... coz you'de be dating anyone they had haver dated too :ninja:

Uh, everyone in Hollywood must have crazy STDs.

This seems like it may be a retaliation for Kim's recent whirlwind engagement :innocent:

kate_is_goddess said:
honestly, who would like to date this guy? he's, well, gross...

a naive 'good-girl' 19year old with stars in her eyes (mischa)
OR
a spoilt, unintelligent, rockstar-daughter scrawnbag (kimberley)

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
:ermm: hes ok for a first husband... but he will get her in debt... she should marry a morgal for her second husband :lol:

Duleeshab said:
if I lived in Hollywood though I'd make a point not to date anyone who had been with Kim Stewart, Paris Hilton or Tara Reid

Would there be anyone left to date in that case? :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Riska21
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->