Mischa Barton gets engaged to Cisco Adler

My god, I`m shocked that I found a pic WORSE than the one above!

mischawhite03.jpg

Source: http://socialitelife.com/mt/archives/mischa_bartons_a_vision_in_white.php

We will all get blind now! And it`s my fault! :ninja:

He's attractive in that lice-ridden, just crawled out of a dumpster, don't bathe regularly kind of way, no?

What a catch!

I find Brandon davis is better than Cisco adler.. puke on cisco

you know...this is just what we see from pictures....he could actually be really meticulous about bathing...hell he could even smell as fresh as a bouquet of roses. I doubt it....but it's possible

I'm really shocked at this. I thought it would be a quick fling and thats it. Poor Mischa's shes gonna kill her career with this guy!

Mischa Barton is reportedly set to marry musician Cisco Adler in a swanky wedding in February. The sexy 19-year-old 'OC' star is said to have booked Los Angeles' trendy Roosevelt Hotel for the nuptials, just a month after 26-year-old Cisco's proposal.
Mischa and Cisco - who was once engaged to Kimberly Stewart - got engaged in November when the Whitestarr singer got down on one knee in Hawaii.

mischa-b.com

i'll believe it when i see the glossy pictures plastered on the covers of US weekly, In touch, People, and trash weekly.

Gina Michele said:
Her taste in men is atrocious. I think she is the only woman in the world who would pick Cisco over Leo. Besides...who wants Kim Stewart's sloppy seconds :sick: ?

:lol: So true!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Riska21
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->