Mitch Hewer

^I was actually going to post those! :lol:

I wonder if they had to utilize a curling iron to add slight waves to his hair...I'm fairly certain his hair's stick-straight :winkiss::wink:

I'm pretty sure they did! LMAO.
Hey, I've been trying to figure out how to add people here.
Can you help me?

Click on the username...a list should appear of wot it is you want to do...highlight add user as a friend...then follow the steps and save the list and it'll automatically send the person a request to be your friend :flower:

Click on the username...a list should appear of wot it is you want to do...highlight add user as a friend...then follow the steps and save the list and it'll automatically send the person a request to be your friend :flower:

Amazing! Thanks!

Maxxie! oh how I miss. lol :D
His tee looks cute!
2424330126_8f4264882d.jpg

Kai Z Feng Photography

Last edited by a moderator:
^Alas, no news on his upcoming projects, andy! I hope he lands a new role or something; he should strike the iron while it's hot...he's a fan favorite and he's got authentic acting ability...:flower:

^Agreed. But I hope they don't make him play more gay roles. I mean, he was awesome, but you know. I don't want him to get typecast....

welcome! :D yeah, i wanna see him do a musical or a play! So I can see his awesome dance moves again. lol :P

welcome! :D yeah, i wanna see him do a musical or a play! So I can see his awesome dance moves again. lol :P

that would be great, actually...is that all you wanna see him do? :wink: dance moves aside he's WELL FIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot::buzz::winkiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
terarcher1111
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->