Miu Miu S/S 2005 : Ludivine Sagnier and Nicolas Duvauchelle by Inez & Vindooh

Estella*

a dim capacity for wings
Reaction score
i could only find this picture from miumiu.com, the others are better though.

bwgreyscale.com

maybe they are in the ad campaigns thread, it came up when i did a search on sagnier but then i couldn't find it...
i think it's nice they picked her.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've only seen her in "Swimming Pool" and didn't like her, nor the movie.
I'm actually surprised they picked her ...

I loved her in "Swimming Pool", if she's who I'm thinking of. She looks different in that picture, so maybe I'm thinking of someone else.

she's amazing!, i'm glad they choose her for the ad:woot: :heart:

She's with her husband (or boyfriend ) on that photo how cute!

It's not her best pic though...

AlexN said:
I loved her in "Swimming Pool", if she's who I'm thinking of. She looks different in that picture, so maybe I'm thinking of someone else.
she did look different...she played this very sexy girl annoying and fascinating to charlotte rampling's character, you can hardly mean someone else?

I barely recognized her in that pic...I'd like to see the others as well.

anna karina said:
she did look different...she played this very sexy girl annoying and fascinating to charlotte rampling's character, you can hardly mean someone else?
Yep. I just wasn't sure after seeing that picture if I had names confused or something. Thanks. :flower:

I like her! She was so cute in Peter Pan. Offtopic but in Swimming Pool, was she just a stranger or all in Sarah's imagination? (the dvd my friend lent me had no english subtitles)

Tinuviel said:
I like her! She was so cute in Peter Pan. Offtopic but in Swimming Pool, was she just a stranger or all in Sarah's imagination? (the dvd my friend lent me had no english subtitles)

Yea, I loved her expressions in Peter Pan ^_^ .

I prefer her with blonde(er) hair... Her boyfriend is gorgeous! :heart:

I love Ludivine Sagnier... "The Swimming Pool", "Water Drops on Burning Rocks," "8 Women"... I am also a little too obsessed with Miu Miu.. ahh! Its like eating food and watching a cooking show at the same time!! :woot:

SPOILER ALERT:

she is just a figment of Charlotte Rampling's character's imagination, as is everything that occurs at the villa after Julie's arrival. which is why the "real" Julie she meets with her father is a completely different girl.

^That's what I believe. But some others say that she was an insane stranger merely pretending to be the publisher's daughter. That's one of the reasons I love that movie; you can think whatever you want.

wow, I didn't even recognize her. On another note...who is the hot guy in the ad with her? lol.

at least they didnt chose maggie g. anymore, that was really a bad campain!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iphone4321
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->