Model Boyfriends / Girlfriends

PradaP

Reaction score
Isabeli and Alvaro
isabelialvaro_smattos.jpg

aside from isabeli and alvaro - kate and johnny ( :cry: ) are (were) definitely ones to count- then comes me and my boy :lol: :lol:

Im looking and looking, Mini and her hubby Taber Schroeder had an editorial in a recent mag, Elle or Vogue, Im not sure. They aren't lookin' to shabby either!

Model Boyfriends

I really want too see the kind of boy or girls that models date....post pictures or tell us if u know a model who dates a celebrity......

Carolyn Murphy dates Brandon Boyd of Incubus. And Alessandra Ambrosio has a fellow Brazilian model as her boyfriend. I can't remmeber his name, but he was in the Guess ads with her.

Kiera Knightleys boyfriend Jamie Dorman is in the new CK camplaign with Natalia V

Lest we forget for even a moment Gisele is with Leonardo DiCaprio

i find it really weird that they didnt come out as a couple till the oscars...i mean...privacy is g ood, but they are both so hot that i would really want to show off if i was either of them

Couples models:

Kirsty Hume & Donovan Leitch
Natalia Vodianova & Justin Portman
Alessandra Ambrosio & Marcelo Boldrini
Isabeli Fontana & Henrri Castelli ( actor and model of Brasil)
Dan Mcmillan & Jade Jagger
Kristen Mcenamy & Miles Aldrige

sapphireskies said:
Carolyn Murphy dates Brandon Boyd of Incubus. And Alessandra Ambrosio has a fellow Brazilian model as her boyfriend. I can't remmeber his name, but he was in the Guess ads with her.

lucky duck...I :heart: brandon boyd!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fiore0999888
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->