Model Noemie Lenoir found unconscious after suicide attempt

Thank god , she didnt succeed!!Lets hope her family will be able to get her the help that she needs.

let's hope she will get some help to go through this...
best wishes to her
:lucky: :heart:

It is very sad... I think she is very beautiful... and I hope she get's well soon and sort her life out...

oh, I wish her all the best. she must have been in a very bad place...

Depression is an illness. It's sad to acknowledge but when people are depressed, they don't care about anything, not even their children.
its not that they dont care, they think the world (family and friends) would be better without them.
i hope Noemie will get proper help and we'll see more of her gorgeous smile as soon as possible!!!:heart:

I feel so sorry for her. :( I, too, am wondering what is with that new 'model suicide' trend? I really hope she gets better for her son's sake.

Oh my, it's so sad... I hope she gets better and feel the joy of a life as soon as possible.

I think it has to do with not feeling loved
Suicide attempts are a cry for help to be loved well most of them anyway

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh this is so sad. I really like her and she's so beautiful. I really hope she has positive people around her helping her with this.

Depression is an illness. It's sad to acknowledge but when people are depressed, they don't care about anything, not even their children.

agree. when will people understand that depression is a medically recognized illness, and not a mere lack of will or I don't know what?
It's as if one asked to a person with a broken leg: why don't you take over yourself and heal faster?

Very sad but A MIRACLE she was found and is alive. Just goes to show that you never truly know what is going on in the inside of anyone.

This is totally shocking. I never expected this particular girl to do something like that :ninja:

Always been her fan, hope she recovers soon..

it's always so shocking when you hear about this stuff happening to famous people
reminder that not everything is as it seems...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikishuki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->