Model's Street Style #7

INSTAGRAM AND social media are making it's job... it's not exciting anymore, now we have such a different approach and access to models regular life

I'd prefer the posts here, usually of better quality from big website.

just from my own personal observation, but lately this thread became more paparazzi shots of victoria's secret models with lame styles than actual street style. absolutely no inspiration. i only look at this thread during the fashion weeks.

just from my own personal observation, but lately this thread became more paparazzi shots of victoria's secret models with lame styles than actual street style. absolutely no inspiration. i only look at this thread during the fashion weeks.

True I noticed it too. I like it only when high fashion models' street style are featured

You are welcome^^ but do not quotes photos, please

stylebistro

Streetstyle at Louis Vuitton Resort 2016-Palm Springs

style

dailymail.co.uk
This reminds me how much I dislike this kind of pants.
Overall I must have liked five looks from this thread, most of the timewell known models but no supermodels or utm.
Newbies seem to dress in a - try to be original & overlooked- style and I guess they actually didn't find their own style, yet they are newbies so I have to understand.
And what surprised me is how supers such as Cindy, Heidi, Gisele.... dress so bad imo, really not classy and rather cheap (exception is Kate)
Overall I like chic yet casual and androgyn yet feminine looks with timeless pieces associated with -alien-pieces.

QUEEN:wub::heart:

Jourdan Dunn leaving the Diane Von Furstenberg Spring 2016 fashion show 9/13
EHDpnU6.jpg
tumblr_nun0o6ck4e1tguoxuo1_1280.jpg

lipstickalley.com | its-vogue-baby.tumblr.com

where does everyone get their pics from nowadays, since nobody posts here anymore?

i usually look on

vogue.com
vogue.it
stylebistro.com
harpersbazaar.com
models.com

does anyone have more?

le21eme.com
theurbanspotter.com
vanessajackman.blogspot.sg
thelocals.dk/blog
adamkatzsinding.tumblr.com