Models Who Are Related to Rich/Famous People

Of all the celebu-brats Paris is probably one of my favorites... she doesn't belong anywhere near a runway (unless it's the front row) but I honestly wouldn't mind seeing her in a beauty campaign... she reminds me of Madonna circa 1986/87...

Last edited by a moderator:
^Madonna's son is the definition of nepotism. Not a modeling bone in his body. So sad for this industry.

Oh, my.

I sat somewhere and someone took a picture of me once too ... just now realized I must be a model! :smartass:

Hillary Clinton's nephew, Tyler Clinton signed to IMG. :ermm:

Last edited by a moderator:
He sort of passes I guess. Like a low quality version of Evandro Soldati.

Is IMG constantly on the prowl for these well connected children :lol:

Ha! Wishful thinking. Cindy and her kiddie just opened a whole new can of worms with their VP cover. What's so weird to me is that the guys seems to be joining in as well. I mean, male modelling in itself ranks very low on the man-point scale.

Cindy has been pimping that daughter of hers for so long it's actually disturbing.
Nothing would surprise me about that child now.
That said she's not as successful as the main celebrity children.

Any sports people's children signed yet? Apart from the Beckhams.

Jose Canseco's (baseball) daughter Josie is a model ... I posted her a while ago...

And Muhammed Ali's grandson Biaggio Ali Walsh signed a modelling contract but is pretty focused on football I think...

Cameron Russell's mother founded Zipcar as well as three other car-related companies. Probably made tens of millions when zipcar went public.

Mingus Reedus

Modelling is a family affair for 16-year-old Mingus Reedus whose mother is supermodel Helena Christensen and whose father is the actor Norman Reedus. This fashion week, he's hit the runway for the first time for Calvin Klein, alongside his cousin Oliver Sonne.

gettyimages_844093222_jpg_1283_jpeg_2936.jpeg_north_499x_white.jpg

vogue.fr

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jxxn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->