Models Who Are Related to Rich/Famous People

Lily mcmenamys face may not be typically beautiful but it's a face that you'll never forget and some of her pictures are really inspiring.

Oh yeah I definitely get that, it's a face I won't forget alright but for the wrong reasons :blink:
It's not that I don't think she'll do well it's just personally I don't like the look of her, and that's being as nice and PC as possible..

On the other hand, I don't mind Edie Campbell. She's doing really well too.

Omg I was LITERALLY thinking about starting a thread like this:lol:.

Another one that I can't stand is Ireland Baldwin:rolleyes:. Imho, at best she's bland & at worst she is BEYOND forgettable:bounce:

I don't mind Lily A, Edie, Georgia & Cara because they've turned out to be really good models. They've got the looks & they work for it instead of riding the coattails of fame:rolleyes:

Hmm unlike you guys I really do mind Georgia. Her proportions are so off for runways, and her face is quite awkward too. I can't believe she has a beauty contract.
I'd take Cara, Lily A and Lily M over her any day.

Suki is pretty albeit not model material.

Ireland Baldwin is a joke, she's simply a very tall girl with a really famous dad. she's not a model. she's a nodel.

Merged with existing thread.

We also have Socialite Models
and Models That Are Royalty

And probably many more! Because this industry is saturated with nepotism. Just look at the magazine industry (VOGUEs!) where individuals are mostly hired because of their last name/parents wealth.

Kendall Jenner is good looking and striking but DEFINITELY NOT high fashion/couture status at all. She's too commercial. I do admit she looked like a fashion model at the Marc Jacobs status, but we all know she probably got that gig: through one of her family members. She walked in the Giles show, and she got booked for that through the editor of Love magazine.

I don't know if this counts but Eddie Murphy has got a couple of daughters who model but all I ever see them in its on tmz or gossip mags/sites being called "supermodels" which I find INCREDIBLY annoying:rolleyes:

0205-eddie-murphy-daughters-shayne-bria-sexy-models-photos-launch-3.jpg

Source: tmz.com

Last edited by a moderator:
^ That counts, and it's just sad. There are less than 10 supermodels in the world, not sure why people keep labeling new girls who walk a handful of good shows and maybe snag a big campaign, as supermodels. It's pretty silly.

I don't know if this counts but Eddie Murphy has got a couple of daughters who model but all I ever see them in its on tmz or gossip mags/sites being called "supermodels" which I find INCREDIBLY annoying:rolleyes:

I think those girls belong in a WHOLE OTHER forum :wink:

Kendall Jenner isn't even striking. She's just everyday pretty. She'd never make it as a model without her connections.

Looking at her pics now and even body wise she's off for the runway. Long torso, short legs.

^ there's a younger sister, Kylie, who's also a "model" - she's 16 so in about 2 years maybe she'll also be at MJ. She's got the Jay Leno chin thing going on.

I'm praying Kendall doesn't snag the MJ campaign or any big campaign this season. She's apparently trying to become a VS angel. I just don't get her appeal.

I liked kendall better at Giles than I did in MJ . she looked even more like a legit model ! still don't her as a hf model though. and victorias secret is quite relentless and unforgiving in their castings so I doubt kendall will even be noticed by them.

Andddd Kendall walked the Givenchy show. How lucky is she that her future-brother in law is BFF with Ricardo Tisci and Ricardo thinks her sister is the "Marilyn Monroe" of our generation. :rolleyes:

Andddd Kendall walked the Givenchy show. How lucky is she that her future-brother in law is BFF with Ricardo Tisci and Ricardo thinks her sister is the "Marilyn Monroe" of our generation. :rolleyes:

And was sitting in the front row.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcad1947
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->