Votes: 166 65.9%
  • Angelina Jolie

Votes: 86 34.1%
  • Monica Bellucci

Votes: 165 65.5%
  • Angelina Jolie

Votes: 86 34.1%

• Total voters
definitly Monica ,, she has everything the body, the beauty, classy, e-v--er-y t-h-i-n-g ...

Monica is just so perfect
Angelina's eyes are too strange looking in the shape

Definitely Monica. Saw her yesterday in Brotherhood of the Wolves, she's
so damn beautiful. I never really got Angelina's appeal.

Angelina has no body (tiny) compared with monica.. she has a head that bigger than her body if any notice that before :unsure: what i mean is: she has only a beautiful face or to be specific a beautiful eyes .. while monica has her curves which make her body more feminine .. beside her pretty face :blush:

Last edited by a moderator:
Angelina hands down. While I love Monica and she is gorgeous, there's just something about Angelina that puts her ahead for me.

I say Jennifer Connelly is better looking than both Angelina and Monica.

Really there's no competition.....

La Bellucci would eat Angelina alive and spit her bones in less than 2 seconds.

Monica is just patheticly beautiful, she's just gorgeous. Plus, she has womanly figure and Angelina?¿?¿ Super skinny body and what more....

Plus Jolie has Brad Pitt but Bellucci she's got Vincent Cassel so hands down!

Monica she is softer than angelina but sexy at the same time

Yes, Monica can play it both ways:sexy or classy.

Sometimes you see her super tanned, long black hair and her super tight Dolce&Gabbana dress. Some other times you see her in Dior by John Galliano with super fair skin and looking delicate a la snowhite if you get what I mean.

Really, there's no competition.

OH MY LORD this is horrible they are my top two hotties...hmmm id say Monica tops Angie...shes more woman even though Angie has the 'prettier' face.

Can I vote for neither? IMO, neither of them are the sexiest woman in the world and I think they're overrated.

But if I HAD to pick one....Angelina I guess.

^ I agree. Neither of them is even close to 'most beautiful,sexiest woman alive ' for me personally. They are both overrated.

But Monica is actually clasically beautiful. She wins by miles.
Angelina looks like a man.
I think it's Angelina's manly features ( strong cheekbones,aggressive behaviour, mucular arms, eyes ) that makes so many women fall for her too.

Monica's accent makes her sexier by a hair...I love Angelina and she has that sultry voice as well but it's missing the wonderful accent Monica has.

I wouldn't consider either to be the World's Sexiest Woman, even though they're beautiful. My vote in this case goes to Monica anyways. She's much classier while still being sexy.

Belluci obviously. Angelina is too in your face, she can't do the subtle thing at all, no matter what photoshoot she's in or what movie she does. And I can't stand her lips.

I think Angelina is better. She's definetly sexier, Monica is more for the ''CLassy'' type of women.

Monica of course. Angie has all the material, but she never looks at ease, and her sexyness looks always kinda forced, as if she could never relax in her own skin.
Sexy to me is also to be relaxed and not always in-your-face.

Let's break it down:

Eyes: This one's hard, because neither gal has terrific eyes. Monica's are "nice", but that's it, and Angelina's look like they're about to pop out of her skull. Bottom line: Angelina by the skin of her teeth (nicer color).

Nose: Monica.

Mouth/lips: Monica. Angelina's lips look inflated.

Face shape: Monica's tapers better.

Bone structure: Monica.

Coloring: Angelina's coloring is really gorgeous, so she takes this one.

Body: Monica, obviously. She actually has *** and hips.

Bottom line: Monica.

Definitely Monica Bellucci. She just has it. One of the most beautiful and sexy women of all-time in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->