Montreal shopping

buh hum bug im moving back to the west island :'( no way in hell im shopping at fairview! guess i'm stuck hoping on the 211 to get downtown every weekend.

Does anyone know if Reborn carries more stuff in their store than what's listed in their webshop?
Also, are they the only place in the city to get Surface to Air?

is there a lush outlet in montreal?

lush prices in the USA are astrononomical. i wonder if they are any cheaper in CA. :unsure:

^
ya, wishful thinking i know. they barely opened one in ny....

any news about the opening of the montreal
sephora
forever 21
agent provocateur
etc
?

is there a lush outlet in montreal?

lush prices in the USA are astrononomical. i wonder if they are any cheaper in CA. :unsure:

i've never heard of a lush outlet. i think the prices are comparable to the u.s., which i don't find to be any more expensive than other countries. are you referring to a product in particular?

never heard of a lush outlet either.

i don t understand why it always takes forever to get a store that s already there everywhere else!!!

Forever 21 is opening in august. They already have aposter at the old SAQ location in the Ailes de la mode mall...

^
ya, wishful thinking i know. they barely opened one in ny....

any news about the opening of the montreal
sephora
forever 21
agent provocateur
etc
?

WHAT!? They are opening an AP in Montreal?

so there aren't any TOPMAN yet? I'm going to die, i'm moving to Montreal argg...
how about French Connection?

AAAA, dunno where you're moving from, but i find that canadian prices at french connection are much cheaper than the us prices too, strangely enough...!

oh thank you guys... FCUK prices here are ridic as well compare to the Uk. There is one Zara on McGill Collège avenue right?

Actually, the Zara is at the corner of one street over. Across from Simons. There's also a Zara at Rockland Center.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaywootoo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->