Moschino S/S 2023 by Steven Meisel

Always look forward to Moschino campaigns, even if that dancing line-up has as much co-ordination as a high school rehearsal.

Finally! Some love to Robert Palmer's aesthetic, and glad Meisel and Duzansky took the inspiration from him. I'm a huge fan.

That video looks terrible lol. I’ll wait until they release the photographs.

Those songs and the 80s fashion models are totally a banger! These music videos are a time capsule. Real music, real woman (he even used curvy girls for his videos with such a class, like this second video^), real talent. Sexy but not explicit. They should take inspiration from Roxy Music/Bryan Ferry videos as well. Again, so happy for Robert. I feel like Patrick Bateman (minus the horrible part of his persona, of course :lol:) while I play Addictive To Love.

the video is cute enough and I’m so happy to have Vittoria by Meisel again!
I cannot wait for the photos!

Billy Joel! Didn't expected the Christie Brinkley tribute here. Seems it's an 80s MTV homage. Such a rich era for fashion and music. Like it after all the 2000s revival overdose we had this season.

The first video is tragic, it looks like a Fifth Harmony performance... I confess that after seeing the show I was expecting something more summery, with a swimming pool, let's see if the photos will surprise me!

All I can say is find the beat, girlies. Find the beat.

Hope the images are better than this local theater production rhythm.

LOVE this last video! not original but with those accessories it looks so cool and fun.

Vittoria’s face in the centre is all I need. unbelievably beautiful.

Love how Vittoria became a Meisel favorite to these days. I remember the Edie Campabell love ten years ago and it didin't last long as Vitto or Rihanne. Wish Meisel worked with Luna as them, shares the talent of that group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaykaystake
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->