Most Used/Bought over again Makeup Product

loonaka

Reaction score
I just thought it might be interesting to find out what kind of products people have and buy.

My most bought mascara is probably Lancôme Hypnôse
Most bought brand is probably Chanel
Eyeshadows, I have bought alot of MAC eyeshadows and the ones I've used the most it Carbon, Sketch velvet, Trax velvet and Scene satin.
Most bought foundation is the compact one from Shu Uemura
Most bought and used powder is the round one from Bourjois Mineral Radiance
I never go after brand when it comes to lipstick or lipgloss or shine...I just buy colors or package I like:innocent:

-Lancome Virtuose mascara in Noir Sensuel, and
-Bloom lipstick in Tangerine

I buy the lipstick online, because its always sold out in stores, and I buy 4 at a time!

*Korres Lipstick, it's a bit expensive, but I just love the way it feels/looks so much I buy one or two every month natural pink/nude shades mmm
*Hope in a jar moisturizer
*Neutrogena MoistureShine Lip Soother in Sheen, LOVE this lipgloss
*Burts Bees Lipbalm & Carmex
*Smashbox Halo powder in Fair

- MAC Lipstick in Myrth
- Chanel nailpolishes (I always try new colors though)
- Shu Uemura fluid foundation
- Tarte 'Hotel Heiress' Bronzer
- NARS gloss in Chelsea Girl

I don't think I've ever bought a product over and over again, just because I'm always experimenting with different brands and different alternatives... I know I am on my second Le Crayon Khol though! It's a great eyeliner that I think I'll be sticking to for a long, long time... Unless I find Chanel to be better :brows:

^ Same here....

The only products I would say for me are"

Benefit High Beam
Bonne Bell Glimmer Bronze
L'oreal Telescopic Liquid Eyeliner
Avon Glimmersticks Brow Liner in Blonde (THE best)

Ooh I like this thread!

I just bought my third NARS blush in Orgasm :ninja: although I have been trying to find a matte blush for awhile now.
I'm on my third or fourth bronzer in Laguna (NARS).. I can't get enough! I also love Cargo's matte medium bronzer.
I'm always rebuying Revlon's Colorstay pencil eyeliner in Brown

and yeahh that's about it in terms of rebuying. I don't wear foundation and I don't wear eyeshadow on a regular basis for me to ever have to rebuy :smile:

Helena Rubinstein Lash Queen Feline Blacks Mascara
Benefit Lemon Aid
Benefit Posietint
MAC carbon

it's all I think, I love to change and try new products but I always come back to my fav!

nuxe reve-de-miel lipbalm
MAC eyeshadow 'espresso'
MAC cream colour base 'pearl'
lancome virtuose / max factor false lash mascara

Mac chestnut lipliner
Covergirl eyeliner

Wear them almost everyday.

Givenchy Phenomen'eyes. I buy a new tube every 2 weeks (the tubes are so small I go through them too quickly!)

YSL Touche Eclat & YSL Faux Cils Mascara

oooh such an interesting thread!

I think the only things I tend to buy over and over are
MAC studio fix powder
Covergirl lash blast mascara
Lise Watier liquid liners (the best I've ever used)
Anna Sui lipstick (although I always buy a different shade)
Korres wild rose moisturizer

Helena Rubinstein mascaras in WP brown (Lash Queen and Spectacular). So yummy! And the YSL brow pencil in the lightest shade. The perfect colour for my brows when I want to go light :wub: I like to have darker brows in the winter and then lighter in the summer.

Bare Escentual's bareMineral SPF 15 Foundation
Chanel Joues Contraste Powder Blush (I've got my mom on this now too, really lovely blush)
Dior Diorshow Iconic Mascara
Laura Mercier Lip Stain

MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
MAC eyeshadows in shroom and vanilla
Stila eyeshadow in Kitten and Golightly

I just bought my third NARS blush in Orgasm :ninja: although I have been trying to find a matte blush for awhile now.

Love Orgasm! So to speak...aaaaaaanyway :blush:

Have you tried Shu Uemura for matte blush? They have about 67 million different shades, they're pretty well pigmented (although not as much as Nars) and they do some lovely matte shades.

^They are AMAZING. :buzz: I tried on a light peach shade at the Shu Uemura counter today, I looked full of life... :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmozale
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->