Moya Palk

Such a fragile and pristine living doll, :heart: her already.

V Magazine #92 Winter 2014/15
Bonnet
Photographer: Nick Knight
Styling: Amanda Harlech

vmagazine.com

Does anyone know the story behind scoring Prada? Not to sound mean or anything it's just that she's not even signed with a top agency. She's really new and "unknown".

Does anyone know the story behind scoring Prada? Not to sound mean or anything it's just that she's not even signed with a top agency. She's really new and "unknown".

New and unknown yes... but she's signed with Ford

Wow, she's so pretty! She does look very young but that's obviously expected if she's 16. Looking at her Ford shots, I wasn't convinced at first but I love the work she did on the Hutchinson shoot. She reminds me of Barbara Palvin when she was first starting out: doe-eyed and youthful. Same pretty blue eyes too. I think she looks very vulnerable right now because of her age but I'm sure once she gains more features, she'll come into her own and a little more. Looks like all she needs is confidence and she could be really great.

New and unknown yes... but she's signed with Ford

Oh sorry, I was referring to her mother agency/European agency. But does that mean that being in Ford NY gives her a contract with Ford in Europe? Sorry for my ignorance, I'm just trying to understand how it works for these new girls and how the casting director bumped into her. :smile:

Oh sorry, I was referring to her mother agency/European agency. But does that mean that being in Ford NY gives her a contract with Ford in Europe? Sorry for my ignorance, I'm just trying to understand how it works for these new girls and how the casting director bumped into her. :smile:

She is with Ford Paris also. I don't know if it was a package deal with Ford NY and Paris, though. Being with one branch doesn't necessarily mean signing with the other. Roos Abel is with Ford Paris but hasn't signed with a NY agency yet as far as I know, for example.
I like Moya, has a very pure, pristine look but the curly hair might be a problem. The industry seems to prefer straight hair since it's more versatile.

Show Package - Couture S/S 2015: Ford

16_MOYA_PALK.jpg

models.com

Uk Vogue March 2015
The Misfits

Models: Olympia Campbell, Adrienne Juliger, Moya Palk, Helena Severin & Madison Stubbington
Photographer: Harley Weir
Stylist: Francesca Burns

ml_54d35159-e228-4e49-8d2f-25c10a771fd0.jpg
ml_54d352a0-53c4-4c40-8ed3-102a0a771fd0.jpg
ml_54d352af-4be8-4840-98db-051b0a771fd0.jpg
ml_54d352c0-ea98-4a8b-abe5-0fdc0a771fd0.jpg
ml_54d352d2-dca8-495c-a8c5-051b0a771fd0.jpg
ml_54d352e4-11f8-4d73-9646-0fdc0a771fd0.jpg

streeters.com

Wonderland Spring 2015 ''Moya''
Ash Kingston (Photographer)
Danielle Emerson (Fashion Editor/Stylist)
Nami Yoshida (Makeup Artist)

blog.ash-kingston, ash-kingston

She's a bit plain for my liking but i'm still hoping (and I think its very likely) that she will turn up as an exclusive for Miu Miu :smile:

disappointing season to say the least... hopefully it was because shes focused on school and not a lack of interest...

Vogue Japan May 2015 ''A gentle touch''
ph. Tom Craig
stylist: Aurora Sansone

fordmodelsblog

Brokaw never gonna cast her again, right? :(

Still a mystery why she didn't walk a single show during fashion week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->