Mulberry Bags #2

I really want to buy a Black Alexa but I'm not sure if I should get the regular one or the oversized version.

Is the regular one big enough to use as an every day bag?
Is the oversized one as roomy & heavy as the Bayswater?

TIA. :flower:

The oversized one is not as heavy as Bayswater but definitely as roomy. I would definitely pay 100 or so euros more for the oversized one, the smaller one just doesn't worth its price tag when you can get the big one for such a small money difference.

100 euros?!!
Where are you buying your Mulberry's?! I'm obviously paying way too much lol

Fake fake fake. Don't waste your money on there! If it seems to be good to be true it usually is. The real Mulberry online store is mulberry.com.

sorry just seen this. Thanks very much.
Thought it was too good to be true haha

100 euros?!!
Where are you buying your Mulberry's?! I'm obviously paying way too much lol

I have the oversized Alexa. Mine costs 1,160 euros and the mini Alexa costs 990 euros. Check their online store :flower:

I'm thinking about getting my mum a Bayswater but she wants a bag that can sit on her shoulder. Do the shoulder staps go longer on than 19 inches? And is it quite a heavy bag?

You can get a Bayswater on your shoulder no problem but they're heavy due to the thich leather and the hardware.

^ Thanks for your info and advice. They don't look very heavy but looks can be deceiving. I'll be having a think about it.

How heavy is the bayswater? I've been looking at the oak bayswater but I have found all the bags in the store had very stiff and unyielding leather. The bags had a crumpled look to it, certainly not like the pictures of structured bags displayed online in mulberry website. Sales assistants do insist that the leather will soften and take on the shape as displayed on website with padding overtime.

Anyone found this to be the case? I know the bags are handmade but I would have thought there was a better QC process where the bags would turn out similar or alike in quality and shape.

Mulberry.....post your favorite

I adore Mulberry's bags and some months ago I finally acquired my beloved ALEXA model in black color.

Post your favorite Mulberry model....and give me your recommeendations for my next Mulberry acquisition :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have oversized Alexa in black too, wearing it till death. :heart:

I may consider any of their leather cuffs in the future, but not sure which one yet.

Anybody ever been to the outlet in York? Because I'm off there in June and would like to pay a little visit to the store ^_^ but none of the websites seem legit...as in lots and lots claim to be the store.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noircheese
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->