Muse #13 June 2008 : Coco Rocha by Horst Diekgerdes / Erin Heatherton by Hans Feurer

OlgaKorbut

Reaction score
In the new issue of Muse, the fashion/art magazine, Coco Rocha looks fresh and gorge as we know her to be. Erin Heatherton is very glam as a poster girl for the greening of fashion. Issue 13 on the stands June 3rd in Italy. Covers courtesy of Muse.
MDC

Attachments

• 1165278572.jpg
    1165278572.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 148
  • 1203140081.jpg
    1203140081.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 86
Coco looks pretty, but more like a scared child than being "Empowered by Beauty." I like Heather's, though, the shape of the clothing is really cool.

I still refuse to buy this because I will not spend $24 on a bi-monthly magazine.

Both the covers could have been amazing, just their expression is a turnoff.
coco looks like she's half strangling herself, whereas Erin looks like she's trying to hard to strut and pose.

Hmm. Generally I like Horst Diekgerdes' work, but neither one of these covers is doing much for me. Perhaps I'm a little spoiled after how great the last issue was, and how strong both of the covers were (especially Shannan's). I'm just hoping that the content inside will win me over, because neither of these covers is.

Thanks for starting the thread Olga! :flower:

i really like all the muse covers i've seen, and this is no exception!

Coco looks stunning, I love her cover more than Erin's. Not that her cover is bad or anything!

I love how different both covers are and how they're equally pleasant to the eye.. I spot Tao on the head of Erin.. so that's probably a winner, but Coco's unusually sympathetic in this shot, finally something natural for the girl to shine. :heart:

I love Coco's cover! She looks cute!

I prefer Coco's cover, though I wouldn't say it's great. I think there's something wrong with the skin and background colour of the Hans Feuer one, it makes it look really boring. It's a shame because I prefer the pose and composition of that one.

Quite good, clean lines and somewhat too perfect/profined images. The typical muse concept. It works!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seeress
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->