• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Music Award Cermony in Cannes 2004

Originally posted by Episternum@Jan 26th, 2004 - 11:30 am
I still think Christina looks good. Granted, she's a little overboard with the tanner, but the whole look works for her. She's got a great figure and she's something like 22 years old. She's having fun. B)
fun maybe but it looks :sick:

it is the hair for me, bad bad bad....

Christina is entertaining to me. Britney makes me want to spew, although a large part of that is due to the crying on Barbara Walters about how her ex-boyfriend did something or other. Feh.

The trench does not suit madonna at all, together with the glasses she looks like a bad detective from a sixties movie. And the green dress is horrible.. does anybody know why she is wearing that??? Is it some kind of joke.

Christina :sick: :sick: :sick: but she's so much fun to look at :lol: lol

Kylie looks good in the entrance. Love her green dress

Originally posted by Gudmun@Jan 26th, 2004 - 6:58 am
Later in the show she was wearing this:
b06.jpg
She looks like a charwoman! :blink:

No, I'm sorry, that's really unfair to charwomen everywhere! :innocent:

Originally posted by Belowen@Jan 25th, 2004 - 5:11 am
Britney - what the HELL are those PVC pants? :dizzy:

Kylie looks quite pale performing, and why the hell is Danni there? :lol:
anybody would look to pale compared to a charred christina or britney..

:sick: Horrible outfits!

I think Madge's coat is totally wrong for the event.

Kylie doesn't look good with that shade of green.Neither does Beyoncé with that pink . :blink:

cristina and brit is 'yuk' as always... beyonce didn't turn out well either..

i think kylie looks very cute...

What the hell is Brit doing? She's actually a very cute girl, but like X-Tina, she ruins it with her "Sex Appeal". Give it a rest already. And like someone said, her thighs are not her best feature. Could you imagine how damn cute she'd be if she wore, lets say, something like Kylie's green dress?

X-Tina.... What is she supposed to be?

Madge- I <3 her, but she ruined the dress. And for some reason I dont like the coat on her. I would have thought she would have picked something MUCH better.

Originally posted by tiffany@Jan 25th, 2004 - 7:15 pm
the cavalli dress looked much better on the runway :unsure:
That's because that model has the legs to pull off a dress like that. Britney always wears things that make her legs look squat. And would she give it a rest with the fake lesbian act! :yuk:

Originally posted by CaptainJackSparrow+Jan 26th, 2004 - 4:20 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CaptainJackSparrow @ Jan 26th, 2004 - 4:20 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-purplelucrezia@Jan 26th, 2004 - 3:06 pm
I repeat, what is a charwoman please? :huh:
a cleaning lady :flower: [/b][/quote]
Hehe, now the comment actually makes sense, thanks! :P

Originally posted by purplelucrezia+Jan 26th, 2004 - 4:42 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(purplelucrezia @ Jan 26th, 2004 - 4:42 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by CaptainJackSparrow@Jan 26th, 2004 - 4:20 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-purplelucrezia
@Jan 26th, 2004 - 3:06 pm

a cleaning lady :flower:
Hehe, now the comment actually makes sense, thanks! :P[/b][/quote]
Sorry to be obtuse! :blush: :wacko: :lol:

Originally posted by tealady+Jan 26th, 2004 - 6:20 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tealady @ Jan 26th, 2004 - 6:20 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Jan 26th, 2004 - 4:42 pm
Originally posted by CaptainJackSparrow@Jan 26th, 2004 - 4:20 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-purplelucrezia
@Jan 26th, 2004 - 3:06 pm

a cleaning lady :flower:

Hehe, now the comment actually makes sense, thanks! :P
Sorry to be obtuse! :blush: :wacko: :lol: [/b][/quote]
That's okay. Is that what you call cleaning ladies? :flower:

Originally posted by Jadee@Jan 25th, 2004 - 4:55 am
Christina
she looks awfully stupid. i miss christina when she was in that i'm not so innocent but i'm not a wh*re phase. like in her music video 'come on over' she was different with the red but what she is now.

I :heart: :heart: :heart: Kylie's green Chloe dress!! She looks great! :woot:

the black Chanel trenchcoat doesn't suit Madonna at all! she makes the coat look ugly :angry:

and Britney's boobs in the arrival picutre are :sick: :yuk: , in that picture she also looks like a grandma :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnakePlissken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->