Music eye-candy

Sleepwalking said:
The Raveonettes

Raveonettes.jpg

music_feature9-1.jpg

Sharin Foo is so beautiful! And she's 1/4 chinese.

But my favorite will always be Dave Gilmour of Pink Floyd:

Attachments

• gilmour3.jpg
    gilmour3.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 150
  • mmmmm.JPG
    mmmmm.JPG
    17.4 KB · Views: 3
  • gilmour.JPG
    gilmour.JPG
    17.6 KB · Views: 2
i love the raveonettes new song - love in a trash can, but also the stuff from their old ep is great

city girl said:
i love the raveonettes new song - love in a trash can, but also the stuff from their old ep is great

I've been listening to Love In A Trash Can quite a lot. All the time, actually :blush:

Their old stuff is OK, but it's incredibly annoying that all the songs are in the same key.

those are great pics thanks! gordy is such a hottie..and russell is really cute! if u dont mind me asking whos that in your avatar ??

^^ It's Conor Oberst from Bright Eyes :wub:

I think I posted a few pictures of him here before, and also in the hot guy thread. Some people there didn't like him... weirdos... :D

Oh, and I love the lyrics to Bloc Party on your signature! I've had their CD for a couple months now, it's very very good :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
:brows: eye candy served

Attachments

• 50802699.jpg
    50802699.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 0
  • DZ006605.jpg
    DZ006605.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 2
  • imjig052.jpg
    imjig052.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 2716388.jpg
    2716388.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 3
  • p_stones.jpg
    p_stones.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 2
8GreenEyes8 said:
^^ It's Conor Oberst from Bright Eyes :wub:

I think I posted a few pictures of him here before, and also in the hot guy thread. Some people there didn't like him... weirdos... :D

Oh, and I love the lyrics to Bloc Party on your signature! I've had their CD for a couple months now, it's very very good :heart:

he looks so different there imo! he is hot..do you know if he is still going out with winona ryder? yeah banquet is such a killer song..im gettin their cd in two days :mohawk: cant wait for it!

No, I think they haven't been going out for a while now... And you will looove the Bloc Party album. Every single song there rocks :woot:

i have a friend who LOVES bright eyes.
elvis :D
more strokes...... nick valensi
and fabrizio morretti

Attachments

• A020809_BRT_ELVIS_PRESLEY_4_V.jpg
    A020809_BRT_ELVIS_PRESLEY_4_V.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 1
  • normal_13.jpg
    normal_13.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 7
  • nickdetroit.jpg
    nickdetroit.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 5
the strokes..i forgot! i love all of them...nikolais so cute cause hes shy..did you know hes a daddy now?

i swear that kid of brandon boyd's and carolyn murphy's will be so good looking!

yeh i know i can't believe hes a dad.. its weird.
Melanie jane.... your going to splendor?

8GreenEyes8 said:
No, I think they haven't been going out for a while now... And you will looove the Bloc Party album. Every single song there rocks :woot:

hey i got their album yesterday..it was sold out at the place i went to first! i dont no if i like most of this cd..but ive only listened to it once over...does it take gettin used to??

city girl said:
hey i got their album yesterday..it was sold out at the place i went to first! i dont no if i like most of this cd..but ive only listened to it once over...does it take gettin used to??
Yeah, it probably does. I didn't love it right away either, but same goes for all of my favorite songs. If you like Banquet, then the CD will probably eventually grow on you... at least that's what i think :huh:

i also got interpols single c'mere..i cant stop listening to it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giuliagiachetti
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->