MZ Wallace

brian

Reaction score
windowlogo.jpg

M Z WALLACE was founded in January 2000. The line includes bags, luggage and accessories for women and men. Innovative yet classic, M Z WALLACE appeals to a multitude of personal styles. Its goal is to create a quality product whose style endures.

Women's Wear Daily hailed M Z WALLACE's debut, calling the collection "fashionable and refined." Harper's Bazaar wrote "Lucy Wallace Eustice and Monica Zwirner design handbags with a studied simplicity."

In short, the line is classic with a twist.

The collection uses contemporary materials to create clean, modern shapes. There is always an element of surprise that distinguishes M Z WALLACE' pieces – the unexpected pairing of bright green and fuchsia on a sleek, modern shape or a traditional tote with leather handles in a camouflage print. Another example, as featured in The New York Times, is classic-shaped hand-held ladies' bag in bright orange with leather trim.

The line is constantly evolving, but the sense of surprise remains a constant- as with the classic tote now lined in neon colors for spring. As Wallpaper magazine proclaimed of the M Z WALLACE collection "they're the sort of pieces that say, " I have arrived," rather than " I am running to catch up."

M Z WALLACE co-founders and owners Lucy Wallace Eustice and Monica Zwirner in May 2000 opened their flagship store in Soho. It was designed to showcase the bags in an inviting and relaxed atmosphere. The store, raved WWD, "perfectly reflects the simple sophistication of the designers and their handbags."

Kalista said:
Omg, so pretty! :D :heart: I like the red one in your third post.

i like that one too :heart: ... quite spacious as well

mzwallace_monaco_red.jpg

Ohhh me likes!! What's the price range on these bags? And do they do online ordering? :flower:

Yes, online ordering... pricing is ehh ok... 180-200 for their willow bag (kind of a satchel type bag)

I used to own two... a gold metallic with silver handles and silver trim.... Sold it on ebay... Now I just own a desert camo willow bag with pink handles. IT was too cute to sell... I'll wear it again someday.

Luna said:
I used to own two... a gold metallic with silver handles and silver trim.... Sold it on ebay... Now I just own a desert camo willow bag with pink handles. IT was too cute to sell... I'll wear it again someday.

:heart:

did anyone read the article in Vogue about one of the MZ Wallace designers? that house is to die for!

It's so weird.. I met the two of them at a Holiday sale two years ago.. they seem so normal! Good for them! :smile:

meeyowsa said:
the latest Vogue -- the one with Liya Kebede on the cover.
thanks... i have that issue right here :flower: :heart:

mz wallace is celebrating its 5th anniversary... to commemorate, there is a new limited edition new york tote... :heart: ... i ordered mine today!! :woot:

wa02005c27l.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh! I like the last one you posted and the middle one on the second pic.

strawsilver058.jpg

straw tote with silver metallic leather trim ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->