Natalie Massenet

Lee Lee

Reaction score
Oh my Goodness I have searched & searched and cannot beleive there is no thread on the personal style of the gorgeous Natalie Massenet, Founder of the fabulous Net a Porter.​

Uber stylish and a fashion pioneer we all deserve to see what she is wearing as it will be hot, hot, next season.​

Vogue.com NAP Headoffice

Attachments

• nmassenet_vogue_aug10_Hbourne-2_320x480.jpg
    nmassenet_vogue_aug10_Hbourne-2_320x480.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 59
Thank you Lee Lee for starting this thread! :flower: Natalie's such an inspiration to me, not only style wise but also career wise! Plus I :heart: net-a-porter!!!!

I will be adding some images later so we can all admire her style.

Thank you Lee Lee for starting this thread! :flower: Natalie's such an inspiration to me, not only style wise but also career wise! Plus I :heart: net-a-porter!!!!

She is amazing, I went to a Business of Fashion event last year and she did a 1 hour talk on NAP and business in general as well as the struggle getting people to beleive in the NAP concept.

The NAP offices are amazing. She is so tiny, stylish and groomed.

I beleive Hollie Rogers Buying Director at NAP also deserves a thread but there are hardly any photos of her. She is a favourite of Tommy Ton (Jak & Jil blog) but still very limited.

Natalie & Hollie Rogers at Paris Fashion Week.

Image: Jak&Jil

Attachments

• f_natalie_massenet_s.jpg
    f_natalie_massenet_s.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 28

Attachments

• natalie-Massenet 55.jpg
    natalie-Massenet 55.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 98741102.jpg
    98741102.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 101333488.jpg
    101333488.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 83172788.jpg
    83172788.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 10
I think she has a fantastic personal style and represents Net-a-Porter wonderfully and i love the fact that she wears the likes of Givenchy or Stella McCartney and that she also favors much more up and coming brands at the same time, i think she was one of the Major factors in the success of Roland Mouret.

It's surprised me too that she doesn't have a thread, Thank You, Lee Lee :flower:.

At Harpers Bazaar Party with Kim Hersov

Image: Harpers Bazaar

Attachments

• or_6f664f98126037735310983.jpg
    or_6f664f98126037735310983.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 11
I think she has a fantastic personal style and represents Net-a-Porter wonderfully and i love the fact that she wears the likes of Givenchy or Stella McCartney and that she also favors much more up and coming brands at the same time, i think she was one of the Major factors in the success of Roland Mouret.

It's surprised me too that she doesn't have a thread, Thank You, Lee Lee :flower:.

I was surprised too. She needs a thread on here. With the Lanch of Mr Porter very soon I am sure we will be seeing a whole lot more of her.

I have never seen her in an outfit that would warrant a 'worst dressed' lisiting. :heart:

The day she had £50 million deposited to her bank account, haha (I would be smiling too, but she deserves it). Love the Alexander Wang Roco bag.

Image:Vogue.com

Attachments

• nm vogue 2.jpg
    nm vogue 2.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 296
A great interview revealing her favourite things.
http://keepitchic.com/tag/natalie-massenet/

Loving the very personal photos too from this site. The polaroid was taken before NAP was conceived and the other is Natalie with her adoreable little girls for Vogue US.

Attachments

• Natalie_polaroid1-509x520.jpg
    Natalie_polaroid1-509x520.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 24
  • natalieandgirls.jpg
    natalieandgirls.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 17
A selection of pictures from Vogue Australia taken at the NAP London offices.

Attachments

• NAP 018.JPG
    NAP 018.JPG
    158.8 KB · Views: 14
  • NAP 022.JPG
    NAP 022.JPG
    149.8 KB · Views: 16

fashionconfidential.co.uk

thewelldressedlife.blogspot.com

rdujour.com

She has such amazing skin, I know she uses Eve Lom Cleanser but I would love to know who her skin Doctor is.

Natalie & Hollie Rogers New York Fashion Week. Loving the Burberry necklace.

Image: JakandJill

Attachments

• netaporter1.jpg
    netaporter1.jpg
    204.9 KB · Views: 32

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yohjiyamamotor
Back