Natasa Vojnovic

Always a huge pleasure to me seeing girls from early 2000s. They all have great and strong personalities compared to girls from 2010s and 2020s. Love Natasha as usual.

Nataša Vogue covers so far France (May 2001), UK (August 2001), Germany (June 2002), UK (March 2003), Portugal (May 2003), Italy (August 2006) & Italy (October 2017)

(voguegraphy.wordpress.com)

IMG_6601.jpeg IMG_6602.jpeg IMG_6603.jpeg IMG_6604.jpeg IMG_6605.jpeg IMG_6606.jpeg IMG_6607.jpeg

Some of her works are simply unforgettable... She was already working well as a model before my first days into fashion but as soon as I discovered her covers/editorials, got quite amazed. Remembering so well that editorial from Vogue Italia by Meisel along Iselin Steiro, a genuine highlight, visually speaking. Glad that she's still around and getting attention (she deserves it). Quite like the Vogue Adria editorial too (and the limited edition cover).

Very interesting indeed. Just like the title itself, echoing what I've always thought: models are performers, artists in their own right. Far away from the cliché of models being secondary characters in fashion or "blank canvases" (a theory I never accepted and never will). First as there are many types of modeling talents and as many personal stories behind. Of course not every aspiring model, even with beautiful or interesting faces, has "it" to make a blossoming career over decades. But those who are here to stay are the ones with peculiar skills, backed by commitment and often genuine passion for their work. And those have various kinds of skills, from the chameleon who can embody nearly every character you can think of to some others with a strong signature style. Natasa's own strengths might be right in the middle (she's both pretty unique yet can also morph into someone else for a given fashion story), meaning she's in a league of her own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
versacebandana
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->