New Zealand's Next Top Model

I agree, but to be fair, it's her first proper job so we can't expect anything amazing yet. She has said in her post show interviews she is really eager to get coached and develop as a model, so I'm sure we'll be seeing some more work soon :D

Portfolios are up on 62Models
Danielle, Elza, Nellie, Michaela, and Aafreen...

No Courtnay...

and no Dakota.

I'm really happy to see Aafreen there... I thought she had so much more potential.

http://www.62models.com/women

Last edited by a moderator:
Cycle 3 started tonight.. what a bore :innocent: Is this a modeling contest or a show about sob stories and girls with weird talents? Oh that's right, this is from the top model franchise what should I expect :rolleyes: :lol:

Yay cant wait ! Love Sara and the girls are usually good too.

Just based on those photos Tyne (her and Yanna look so much alike!), Rosanagh, Asher Jayne, and Briana are the stand outs for me... Arihana looks like she may be good too... and even though I don't like Amber's photo I think I like her look.

I didn't even know that the new season had started! I think that they've done much better this season with the casting -- much better than S2 which was fairly disappointing, although they still managed to pick the best of the bunch as the winner.

My early fav is Brigette. I'm not entirely on board yet, but Bianca kind of reminds me of Myf Shepherd. I hope that they do something good with her hair.

Most girls look great!Rosanagh has a really intriguing face,I think she'll be one of the front runners if she has an amazing makeover.Bianca is interesting,would love to see how she develop as a model.Brigette and Tyne are stunning!Arihana looks great in the casting photoshoot,but I do think her looks are a bit limited.

just saw episode two. the photoshoot for magnum ice cream was horrible -- styling and makeup were by the far the worst photoshoot i've seen on any top model program. what they should have done was have the girls in chic one-piece bathing suits, elegantly trying to cool off with magnum ice cream, rather than cheesy smiley shots in obnoxious 70's styling. what were they thinking? the make-overs were horrible too. i'm going to go out on a limb and say that this season of NZNTM is the worst of all the NTM i've ever seen. i'll keep on watching though ... maybe it will improve.

PHOTOSHOOT 4:

Amber
PzUFC.jpg

Arihana
NG94s.jpg

Aroha
iKhbm.jpg

A.J.
2HOXg.jpg

Bianca
89T14.jpg

Briana
4Z2QL.jpg

Brigette
qH22X.jpg

Hillary
v54EK.jpg

Issy
DcNvc.jpg

Rosanagh
sjiF3.jpg

Tyne
BBo4e.jpg

Yanna[/SIZE][/B]
lIzzu.jpg

C.O.O.
1. Brigette
2. AJ
3. Bianca
4. Rosanagh
5. Izzy
6. Hillary
7. Aroha
8. Arihana
9. Tyne
10. Briana
Bottom - Amber & Yanna
Eliminated - Yanna

Brigette,AJ ,Rosanagh and Bianca killed this :heart::heart:

the elim was jank and just based for drama though:angry:

^Yes, bit of a shocker elimination. I expected the other girl to go...

Bianca has completely become my favourite! The styling that they gave her on the latest photoshoot was atrocious, yet she still managed to look great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wendy2001
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->