Nicole Clulee

*Bianca*

Reaction score
Nicole is 16 years old from Dunedin, New Zealand. She has just been signed with Trump in NY, and has recently shot an editorial for Lula. Her mother agency in NZ is Alimcd. She doesn't have many pics at the moment, but I think she's beautiful! :heart:

001ed5.jpg
005ow6.jpg

trump

Height - 5'9''
Hair - Blonde
Eyes - Blue
Bust - 34''
Waist - 25''
Hips - 35 ½"

Last edited by a moderator:
I just noticed her at Trump today! Love the second pic. :heart:

Wow she is gorgeous! Vanity Walk is certainly doing well as far as getting models overseas goes... Katie Braatvedt is with them too

Wow she is gorgeous! Vanity Walk is certainly doing well as far as getting models overseas goes... Katie Braatvedt is with them too

They have recently changed their name from Vanity Walk to Alimcd Models New Zealand :flower:

They have recently changed their name from Vanity Walk to Alimcd Models New Zealand :flower:

actually, Alimcd is the dinedin branch of Vanity Walk. Vanity Walk in auckland is still the same, and has Katie Braatvedt.

Nicole has switched from Vanity to Nova in auckland, shes now up on the Nova site - www.novamodels.co.nz

wow she's from my mum's hometown:woot:

she's lovely..I want to see more photos:bounce:

she has a gorgeous face...lots of potential here i think..:heart:

I wonder if the Lula editorial she shot will be published? A few issues have already passed and I don't think we've seen it yet.

Pretty! she reminds me of diana f

Not unusual enough for my taste though.

just saw her on trump....amazing!!
and i think not a lot of models are from New Zeeland

She looks like an Angel; the kind of face you could fall in love with.
I hope she makes it big!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
John Burke
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->