• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Nicole Kidman

ignitioned32

Mannikin
Reaction score
No one in recent memory has had such grace, class, elegance and flawles taste in fashion like Nicole Kidman.
Always wearing the right outfit, Nicole looks divine in anything she wears and knowing what to do what when.

Nicole in Prada, left , at the 1996 Oscars.What made her the girl to watch on the red carpet was this look because
she wore an outfit from an emeriging designer then, only fashionistas new Prada then and it was empire waist a
clever choice which made her stand out because all the other cellebs were wearing outfits that showed their figures.

Nicole, right, brought immaculate chic to the 1997 Oscars
when she chose poison-green embroidered chinoiserie from John Galliano's debut
couture collection for Christian Dior.
nicole_kidman4.jpg
nicole_kidman1.jpg
nicole_kidman6.jpg
ewan_mcgregor10.jpg

Nicole, third from left, in a drapery gold Christian Dior haute couture. Wow she looked amazing that night
I mean it looked like it was going to fall off her but it amazingly stayed and it you saw the beaded glove she wore
it showed she had a flair for vintage.

Nicole, far right, wore a vintage dress to a Cannes film festival premiere showed she had a "high-taste level
because she chose and knows what to pick in vintage" as Cameron Silver puts it.

Nicole, left, at the Cannes Film Festival in Tom Ford for Yves Saint Laurent rive gauche. She looked great in that gown with lots of layers and choosing a label so hot during that time.

Nicole, second from left, wowed the Oscars in a froth of angel's breathe chiifon Karl Largerfeld for Chanel couture.
cannes9.jpg
100104956.jpg
100088713.jpg
100101747.jpg

Nicole, third from left, in YSL rive gauche not only won the best actress(in a drama) during that she won the best dressed that day.

Showing a vampier side of her Nicole looked absolutely sexy in Gucci.

Showing a softened porcelein demeanor Nicole Kidman brought grace and simpliclity in
a astylerical Jean-Paul Gaulteir couture.

oscars2.jpg

. . . and the list goes on of all her triumphant fashion moments.She is still Hollywood undisputed queen of
glamour.

I loved her Oscar gown. :heart: I wish her personal style in her downtime was a little better, but overall she rarely misses and I love that about her. She's not as stylish as Cate Blanchett, but almost there. B)

Originally posted by Astrid21@Jun 21st, 2003 - 2:25 am
I loved her Oscar gown. :heart: I wish her personal style in her downtime was a little better, but overall she rarely misses and I love that about her. She's not as stylish as Cate Blanchett, but almost there. B)
True!She wasn't that concerned with fashion during her downtime but now she looks marvelous in every outfit she wears.Also Cate Blanchett is really a sophisticate.

She always looks great in black Gaultier.

Attachments

• nicolejpg.JPG
    nicolejpg.JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 203
i know i always say how much i cant stand tom ford.....but that 2002 tom for YSL dress was AMAZING....i loved it

More Kidman in black.

Attachments

• nicole9.JPG
    nicole9.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 150
Wow! Nicole at the BAFTA awards, she looked amazing in that YSL couture dress so vampy and elegant at the same time! Thanks for photo Astrid! :wink:

:flower: she should really wear black more often.
it goes well with her skin

to me, that purple golden globes dress by tom for YSL was a DISASTER

it was a disgusting dress......it looks like a turkey or something :sick: and it was really unflattering on her body....

made her bust look non-existant.....low bum and big tummy BOO :doh:

Originally posted by leyla m.@Jun 21st, 2003 - 6:57 am
:flower: she should really wear black more often.
it goes well with her skin
I agree wholeheartedly. (But I'm sure you all knew that already. :lol: )

Other stunning Nicole pics . . . .

Nicole in Michael Kors coat and Lacroix couture dress, in a pale Tom Ford for Gucci gown, in vintage Loris Azzaro, and in a Balenciaga 'Le Dix' jacket and Mcqueen corset.
100103531.jpg
100104058.jpg
100034348.jpg
100088354.jpg

. . . and lasts from the photo archive.

Nicole in Chanel with Julianne Moore, in Jean-Paul Gaultier couture, at the Moulin Rouge premiere and in Christian Lacroix for Emilio Pucci.

julianne_moore1.jpg
100067824.jpg
100034361.jpg
nicole_kidman76.jpg

Nicole is a fashion goddess, it is too bad her and Tom could not make it. They were a beautiful couple. I heard he is very high maintance. Anyway, Nicole could wear anyting and she would look great. Tom Ford is my favorite, I would have to say he has special nitch when designing for her. They have a special bond

I think Nicole looks like a glamour godess when she wears metalic colors or light colors like the Gucci gown at the Constume Institute Gala and the Michael Kors coat and Christian Lacroix dress at the Tribeca ball. I don't like her in black she looks basic but then again the focus is on her not the outfit. :wink:

Interesting Nicole pictures with black hair. I think she looks good. B)

Attachments

• cmc20030516a004a.jpeg
    cmc20030516a004a.jpeg
    45.4 KB · Views: 199

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnakePlissken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"