Nike x Jacquemus

Even if this is going to be good (not likely). Too much too fast. Overexposed. His output is mediocre and he’s spread too thin. He should pick his collabs more strategically. IMO he should try to work on his core offering more than expanding through a collab.

his shelf life is painfully short, it’s a shame.

Even if this is going to be good (not likely). Too much too fast. Overexposed. His output is mediocre and he’s spread too thin. He should pick his collabs more strategically. IMO he should try to work on his core offering more than expanding through a collab.
I could see it coming when he launched in menswear back in 2018, instead of (re)cultivating his design language and strengthening his atelier after the success of "La Bomba". "La Montagne" and "Le Splash" truly show how limited he is...

A collab with onlyfans would suit him better...
Le Jacque-anus! La Dick-quito! (Sorry, I couldn't resist! :rofl:

“I wanted to create a collection that reinterprets athletic women’s sportswear in a minimal way,” ...said 99% of athleisure brands across the globe.

I had hoped this collab trend would fizzle out quickly but alas.

It seems Nike was waiting for him to have the right amount of global hype. How convenient that he linked up with the Kardashians which likely increased his social currency.

Tasteless.

“I wanted to create a collection that reinterprets athletic women’s sportswear in a minimal way,” ...said 99% of athleisure brands across the globe.

I had hoped this collab trend would fizzle out quickly but alas.

It seems Nike was waiting for him to have the right amount of global hype. How convenient that he linked up with the Kardashians which likely increased his social currency.

Tasteless.

I wouldn't mind any of it if he were actually a good designer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->