Nina Ricci "Ricci Ricci" Fragrance : Jessica Stam by Sebastian Kim

I must be in the minority but I really love this.
It is a very kitsch-y, French, fashion-wise take on Catwoman.
It really conveys the personality of the fragrance (judging from the synopsis).

I think the ad is very cute, but Stam has had better ones imo :D

I still love her, though :D :D

I have to say that the first pic look awkward.
But I like the second pic. She's cute although she can do much better.

The multiple Stams is the worst.

I hate when they do that. They had done the same thing with Sasha for some Prada campaign and another with Kate for Versace.

Yuck.

Wow nice, there must be a longer version, it's a good commercial, far from being as good as the previous Nina commercial.

Let me embed:

^Danny Beauchamp.

I like the cat ears I suppose. I love Stam and I more than love Danny. So I'm okay with this commercial being on my TV.

^Danny Beauchamp.

I like the cat ears I suppose. I love Stam and I more than love Danny. So I'm okay with this commercial being on my TV.

yeah thats the one , i knew his name was danny just not his last name , but he is kilroys love child

i am happy to see this on tv aswell , better than some of those annoying ones like moonpig.com :angry:

Moonpig & "Have a poo at Paul's" make me want to kill myself.

I'll happily take this commericial over anything like those! Even though I think as far as perfume commercials go, it's pretty uneventful. Cute though.

Moonpig & "Have a poo at Paul's" make me want to kill myself.

I'll happily take this commericial over anything like those! Even though I think as far as perfume commercials go, it's pretty uneventful. Cute though.

OMG !!! you made me giggle then lol :lol:

omg I love the commercial...cute ^_^...

all perfume commercials are the same in essence, and that's why they sell, but this has a little humor, I love the effects with the bow.

in the sense that they sell you a phantasy world?

yes, they're all the same, but some commercials depict a more desirable phantasy world than others.

So cute and really evokes an "atmosphere" that I hope is a translation of the fragrance.
The commercial gives me a sense of the personality of the perfume, playful, sexy, dreamy, humorous and surprising.
I hope the fragrance lives up to it

Ricci Ricci
Perfume by Nina RICCI

Taken by me from Grazia FR sept 2009

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucilam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"