oh PLEASE!! help me!!!!

jun3machina

Reaction score
hi gals,
i just got ripped off by a seller on ebay. i bought a LV bag and it was fake. i filed a claim...and its been i the works for like a month or two. i posted pics of the fake bag on the authentic/fake post. but why im writing this is because i am seriously in need of a good deed from one of you handbag-savy gals. ebay requested a letter de-authenticating it by someone with adequet expertise. i need it within 14 days! i've looked into mypopette, but she charges like $50 bucks and she has a time frame that exceeds when i need to get this to ebay. oh gosh i hope someone out there can help me!!! i dont have LV stores even remotly close to where i live either, so thats outta the ? too...im stressing out!! :cry: praying for a miracle! hope someone can help!!
-wa

Can you call an LV store? Maybe you can send them a photo of the bag and they can do it for you? My only thoughts. Sorry...

Did you pay for it through Paypal? If you did, file a complaint and they should give you your money back straight away.

how do you know it's fake? whoever told you it's fake should be the one writing the letter. if you're desperate, throw yourself on the mercy of a boutique.

I dont really know much about LV, otherwise I would help you out. Maybe if someone can just point out the diffrences between the real and the fake, you could write the letter yourself?

If you paid with a credit card through paypal, call your CC company... they will give you the money back and then they will go after this person.

i paid with a postal money order. i know its fake after posting it in this forum and asking carol at my popette. but i dont have anyone here that could do any letter. no boutiques, i live in a small town. i thought about doing it myself, but it needs an "official" letter head with the name of the person who wrote the letter. im not sure if they contact them or what...but im frantic, because i've thought of all these things and canceled them out. i contacted lv-lover here in this forum...i hope maybe she can help...any other sugestions???

How much did you pay for it? If you really cant get anyone to write a letter to say its fake, then im afraid you may have to just accept you got ripped off and never trust ebay again.

jun3machina said:
i paid with a postal money order. i know its fake after posting it in this forum and asking carol at my popette. but i dont have anyone here that could do any letter. no boutiques, i live in a small town. i thought about doing it myself, but it needs an "official" letter head with the name of the person who wrote the letter. im not sure if they contact them or what...but im frantic, because i've thought of all these things and canceled them out. i contacted lv-lover here in this forum...i hope maybe she can help...any other sugestions???

Not to rub it in, but why did you use a money order? Also how much did you pay? You may not have many options available to you other than to contact the seller and threaten to leave Feedback along the lines of "beware - sells FAKE bags". Have you tried contacting the seller and threatening to do this?

How much did you pay? Did you contact the seller to see if they would give you a refund? Its highly unlikely they will but a long time ago I bought a Prada bag and it was fake. The seller refunded my $ including the shipping. At least ask.

It doesn't matter whether or not you can get to a Louis Vuitton boutique; they won't give written verification of authenticity anyway. You can either take a loss and call it a lesson learned or see if My Poupette would be willing to do a rush job.

i paid like $350 for it, but im filing a claim through ebay for a refund and they are asking for the letter. the seller woul'nt respond to any emails or pick up his phone...this is the first problem i've ever had with ebay, i know there are scammers everywhere...but the guy had perfect feedback.

this is the last part of this whole deal, before they reimburse me for most of it...

they only reimburse a max of $175 bucks, but some is better than none. but if i get mypopette to do it it goes down again from 175 to 125

I agree with cougess, threaten him and say you are going to leave him bad feedback if he doesnt give you a refund! Hound him with emails! Thats what i usually do to get a response. If someone rips me off on ebay I wouldnt let them get away with it:angry:

too late

i tried that...i must have sent like 30 nasty emails and i called him a bunch of time and left messages on his machine. all i have left is going through ebay and reporting him to the fbi, fraus investigation...

its been like three months, so since i knew he wasn't gonna get back to me, i made sure i filed this with ebay asap

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giuliagiachetti
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->