Oluchi Onweagba

funnyfan

Reaction score
For my money, she's the best african model since Naomi Campbell-- I don't think even pretty Liya Kedebe can compare to her. I think she's all types of gorgeous... what about you? :blush:

From BRITISH ELLE:

britelle-colourific01.jpg

britelle-colourific03.jpg

britelle-colourific05.jpg

Another random editoral. The use of color in this is FANTASTIC! :woot: :woot: :woot:

Samba4.jpg

Samba1.jpg

Samba2.jpg

Samba3.jpg

Sambabird.jpg

And finally, from a recent Allure magazine editorial. Again, american magazines seem to mostly have a sad history of ignoring her, though. :cry:

scan0135.jpg

From ALLURE yet again. Damn, that magazine sure does love her! :lol:

allure-0304-spring-06.jpg

:woot: thankyou so much for the pics!! she's absolutely gorgeous :heart:

i always prefered her in photos than on the ramp though i have to say she has a great walk!
loved her gap ad too

she's fantastic and looks great in every photo
lancome ad
adv_3435.jpg

great legs
pcrm03.jpg

pretty sure this is her
pcrm4.jpg

She's beautiful. I prefer her to Liya Kebede as well.

Wow- What an incredible face... And I don't even know what to say about that body??? :cry:
Still- I would only compare her to Naomi Campbell physically- Vibe-wise, she's lacking her ferocious sexual confidence

the lancome ad posted should be for the French chic (btw hope y all dont mind the word) otherwise shes one of the best editorial models imo
the last image posted in the silver gown was among her 1st jobs i remember i had that magazine

Oh wow! she is simply gorgeous. Such a cute, girly face, and legs for days! I wish her great success.

Great legs is an understatment.. I read that she's 6'2. Yowza. :heart:

By the way, Funnyfan, where did you get all those pictures? They're great! :flower:

Originally posted by SCBlondie@Sep 26 2004, 05:44 PM
Great legs is an understatment.. I read that she's 6'2. Yowza. :heart:

By the way, Funnyfan, where did you get all those pictures? They're great! :flower:
[snapback]376510[/snapback]​

Glad you enjoyed them. :blush:

The small pictures are from Jedroot and the larger ones are from Art and Fashion.com.

simply amazing...she is drop dead gorgeous, I am surprised that I haven't seen her before, she looks like quite a talent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->