Organic, environmentally friendly products

Reaction score
I'm looking for recommendations for environmentally friendly or organic products. Would anyone have any favourites to recommend?

thanks for the replies guys. Will definitely check those out. Do you have any favourites from the lines you mentioned?

Oh, you could also try LUSH ( how could I forget :doh: )

The only thing I've tried from nude skincare so far is the miracle mask, and it's amazing... I'm going to test the sample of cleansing oil that I have tonight ^_^

^I adore Dr. Hauschka! Jurlique is also wonderful. You can find both on the Saffronrouge web site.

I'm really curious to hear other reviews of Nude. I hope more people post reviews!

Oh, you could also try LUSH ( how could I forget :doh: )

The only thing I've tried from nude skincare so far is the miracle mask, and it's amazing... I'm going to test the sample of cleansing oil that I have tonight ^_^

I have never been able to enter a LUSH store simply because the strong smell just drives me away. Are there any particularly good products they sell?

As for the Miracle Mask, is it for hydration, whitening or any particular purpose? or is it all around goodness?

Trilogy (New Zealand based skincare co) has some certified organic products in their range and they are carbon neutral as well. I use and love their certified organic rosehip oil and their energizing face lotion.

Another brand I like but am unsure of their exact "organic" or "environmentally friendly" policies (given they are owned by a large company) is Aveda. Their cream cleanser has done wonders for my skin.

I've also used in the past Dr Hauschka, Jurlique, Tinderbox (australian brand), Weleda (LOVE Skin Food and Almond Cleansing Lotion). Also my own conconctions of oils and scrubs. Probably other purportedly natural/organic/whatever buzzword is moving sales these days skincare brands - am a reformed (or reforming!) skincare junkie.

Check out Talulah Skin Care. I'm in love with their face serums. My skin just drinks that stuff up. Smells beautiful too.

Origins is a very good organic product that I use. ^_^

http://www.origins.com/
img_ourmission_logo.gif

origins.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnakePlissken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"