Orlando Bloom

kragirl

Reaction score
I've been a die hard lord of the rings fan since i was 8 but now when i tell people about it they automatically assume that i'm not interested in the story, just orlando bloom, as if i'm some fangirl who just cadoodles over his poster the whole day. it's bloody annoying and since then i've lost my intrest in him. -_- :angry: :alien:

Originally posted by Artemis@Nov 17 2004, 11:04 PM
I've been a die hard lord of the rings fan since i was 8 but now when i tell people about it they automatically assume that i'm not interested in the story, just orlando bloom, as if i'm some fangirl who just cadoodles over his poster the whole day. it's bloody annoying and since then i've lost my intrest in him. -_- :angry: :alien:
[snapback]436670[/snapback]​

Sucks... doesn't it! :shock: :ninja: But to the others who haven't well,
wallah!

yes he is...

kragirl...none of those second set of links are working...it says no hotlinking allowed... :flower: :ermm:

Originally posted by softgrey@Nov 17 2004, 11:08 PM
yes he is...

kragirl...none of those second set of links are working...it says no hotlinking allowed... :flower: :ermm:
[snapback]436675[/snapback]​

What? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :cry: :angry: :angry:

hmm...maybe its just me, but I don't see what's so appealing about Orlando. Nothing about his style stands out to me.

Originally posted by Fade to Black@Nov 17 2004, 11:36 PM
hmm...maybe its just me, but I don't see what's so appealing about Orlando. Nothing about his style stands out to me.
[snapback]436703[/snapback]​

once again, you're probably not alone but then again, I'm willing to bet that not many may have the same opinion, or mines for that matter

Oh and he's my man, well maybe in another life but still,
STAY AWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! :lol: :lol:

kragirl... :unsure: :lol:
i know that was english...but i'm really not sure what it means...LOL...

anyway...i love this boy...i think he has the same thing that johnny depp has...
which is that he is just a bit effeminate, while still being extremely masculine...
which is a very powerful combination...sort of the best of both worlds...mmmmm...yum...!!! :woot: :innocent:

thx for the pics...even though it's slightly painful to look at them...he's just so beautiful... :crush: :wink:

That was for the other ones who'll think that they can take him away, but not while I'm breathing! :angry: :P They'll never get him, I'll go to war over him if I have to just fighting! :woot: :wacko:

Okay, I've officially lost some self-respect for myself and not to mention sense :lol: :lol: :lol:

He is DAMN fine! I fell in lurve with this hottie in Lord of the Rings when he was such a hot Elfin who knew how to kick ***. I don't like Kate just because she is dating him. Not that I would ever get the chance to meet and date him... *sigh*

it's sad really, because he looks like a pothead to me. :( it's not that i think he is one, but he reminds me of them. maybe it's his bedroom eyes and his sleep with me gaze. :flower:

After hes married me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL

Hate Kate Bosworth LOL

If I got my paws on him, I'd change his life forever, to put it lightly. :brows: :woot: B)

What a dreamboat... too bad he's got a thing for a bony blond.
I don't exactly hate Kate Bosworth, but when a gorgeous man like that is involved... :innocent:

I've lost interest in him as of late... but he's still adorable in my book

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
terarcher1111
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->