Ornella Muti

Ornella and her daughter Naike Rivelli on the red carpet for UNESCO (purepeople.com:(

Attachments

• Muti.jpg
    Muti.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 16
I can´t believe that blonde hair! She used to be so beautiful.

She has a type, but I can't quite figure out what. In the short film where she plays an airline stewardess, she reminds me of Christina Hendricks in Madmen. But she has something of the young Emmanuelle Beart, Nastassja Kinski, Laura Antonelli, Margaux Hemingway. She has such a unique face, soft, round, so sublimely perfect, with feline eyes. She'd be the ultimate Bond girl. When photographed well, I defy anybody from being as beautiful as she is. But that could be said of almost every beautiful actress. So what's her secret?

Ornella Muti attends Rebecca Musical Premiere at Stage Palladium Theatre on December 8, 2011 in Stuttgart, Germany

zimbio

Andrea Facchinetti and Ornella Muti attend the Telethon Gala 2011 during the 6th International Rome Film Festival on October 28, 2011 in Rome, Italy

zimbio

Ornella Muti attends the Givenchy Ready to Wear Spring / Summer 2012 show during Paris Fashion Week on October 2, 2011 in Paris, France.

zimbio

it is shame that Italian designers or even fashion magazines dont celebrate this beauty to the extend it should be...

Ornella Muti - Wiener Filmball - Orange Filmball Vienna - March 16,2012 (tlfan.to).

greatclassics ebay
Uqi5uxA.jpg

Ornella Muti during the Lambertz Monday Night 2016 (Schokoparty) at Alter Wartesaal on February 1, 2016 in Cologne, Germany.

wireimage

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaywootoo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->