Oscar De La Renta S/S 2009 : Raquel Zimmermann by Craig McDean

i like the background but her post is a little boring...

thanks for scanning Luxx

Thanks for posting!
I like the background!

Call me crazy, but aside from being sick of Raquel now (I've been seeing this girl since 2000, time to give it a rest) the hair and makeup is AWFUL and manages to slaughter anything good this ad has going for it.

Poppy colored lipstick and a mullet are more trailer park than Park Ave.

thanks luxx :flower:

this is pretty...but i loved magda and anja's, now that was something special indeed...

this one is missing an intensity that was brimming in the other one, last season's really captured and emphasised the strong beautiful woman...this one's like, "hi, don't mind me. i'm just here sitting pretty".

raquel is great tho :heart:

you've said it all ^_^

Raquel looks great, but I'm already missing the blatant outdoor feel that worked so well with the clothes...

She looks beautiful but her gaze makes me think she looks a little lost.

As much as I hate Raquel, must admit she really fits here!

Honestly, I don't think raquel fits in much for ODLR. Would have prefer someone more classic, like Georgina Stojiljkovic?
And was expecting more from Mcdean... So overall, it's kinda disappointing...

Gorgeous ad, Raquel looks fantastic! So good to see her doing something more interesting than Fendi!

Georgina's face more classic than Raquel's...? Not in a Western context...:unsure:. Anyhoo I don't like the hairstyling or even R's expression here...but she really does wear the clothes well hair. Can't help but look at and admire them so that worked out for me.

I really don't like it. Mostly because of Raquel, I suppose :innocent: Especially after something great like Magda's and Anja's last year. This time it looks so cheap :yuk::ninja:

I think I am not alone when I say that I would have preferred (and sorta expected) Arlenis in these ads, but still, this is a great ad....I really like it and Raquel wears her gear convincively (as we've come to expect of her, of course :D)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->