Paco Rabanne "Lady Million" Fragrance : Dree Hemingway

It's pretty terrible
I'm really starting to like her,but this picture is horrendous! :ninja:

This looks more like a failure in concept and styling than the model. This does not look like an ad I would associate with a perfume for women, unless it was called Skank... or like it is the 2010 version of the perfume commercial from the movie Boomerang.

The mens campaign was so much better.

I totally agree, in fact I liked that a lot. This one is not so great. I like Dree but this is not one of the best things she did.

loving dree. dying over the dress. but i wonder if this will have a video like the men's campaign.

The cleavage is bothering me. It doesn't look natural at all.

The tv commercial is on since today, just saw it and that's pretty nice, i was surprised! It's in the same move than the men's adv.

This looks more like a failure in concept and styling than the model. This does not look like an ad I would associate with a perfume for women, unless it was called Skank... or like it is the 2010 version of the perfume commercial from the movie Boomerang.

:lol:!!!!!

this is awful. is this supposed to be sexy? i don't see how this can be read as sexy by ANYONE?

Oh, I bet lots of drunk people in bars might go for her. But she sure does not look like she's a million anything...and I have seldom seen something so crude in an ad for a perfume.

The fragrance is now available in stores in France. Does anyone know where I could watch th video ad?

(drumroll) And here is the TV ad starring Dree Hemingway :

IMO it's just as horrible as I expected given the print ad that was posted before in this thread.
I loved the 1st ad with Matt Gordon and it had some class, but this is tacky and cheap. It's looks more like an ad for Paris Hilton fragrances!

:yuk:Yeaa very aufful , cheap, stupid the first comercial are so good but this I hate:sick::sick:

This makes me cringe. Everything about it, even seeing it on the counter. It's so tacky - the entire concept.
I''ve never been a fan of Paco Rabanne fragrances. I find them incredibly overrated.

This makes me cringe. Everything about it, even seeing it on the counter. It's so tacky - the entire concept.
I''ve never been a fan of Paco Rabanne fragrances. I find them incredibly overrated.

Oh I agree with you, absolutely! They are targeting a young market that is into fast fashion : these consumers don't necessarily care about quality as long as it's fashionable, cool and cheap. And Paco Rabanne invests a LOT in advertising to reach this target, which explains the success. It's the H&M of fragrance IMO ^_^

ELLE Russia October 2010 journal plaza.net

Paco Rabanne Lady Million Eau de Toilette

dviE1.jpg

fragrantica.com

better than the 1st ad but still something not working maybe its the hair which a Lady Million glamorous cougar would never rock

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcad1947
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->