Patricia Clarkson

LolaSvelt

Reaction score
No thread for this beautiful and talented actress? Here's a little bit about her, courtesy of Wikipedia.

Patricia Davies Clarkson (born December 29, 1959) is an American Academy Award-nominated and Emmy-winning actress.

Clarkson was born in New Orleans, Louisiana, the daughter of Jackie Clarksonnée Brechtel), a prominent local New Orleans politician and councilwoman, and Arthur Clarkson, a school administrator who worked at the Department of Medicine of Louisiana State University.[1][2] Clarkson studied drama at Fordham University, where she graduated summa cum laude, and earned her MFA at the Yale School of Drama before making her film debut in The Untouchables in 1987.

NYC premiere of Vicky Cristina Barcelona:

Post away!

I just saw her in both Elegy (amazingly elegant wardrobe) and in Vicky Christina Barcelona ..and she really excudes a grownup sophistication onscreen..

I'm not surprised that her thread here is so short..given our cultures obession with youth..

From Elegy:
patricia clarkson.jpg
imdb.com

Last edited by a moderator:
2012 Film Independent Spirit Awards on February 25, 2012 (click for hqs)

celebutopia

Miu Miu "Women's Tales"
Directors: Zoe Cassavetes, Lucrecia Martel, Giada Colagrande and Massy Tadjedin
Empowering actresses Gemma Arterton, Patricia Clarkson, Aubrey Plaza, Rinko Kikuchi and Maya Sansa lead the all-female casts in Miu Miu "Women's Tales", a series of four short films presented at the Venice Film Festival.
designscene.net

She´s such a classy and sexy lady. One of my biggest women crush along with Hope Davis:

I agree! I love her. I happen to be a Woody Allen fan (I realize it's an acquired taste) and she's been in several of his films, always lovely. She's especially great in "Whatever Works" and the film is worth watching just for her performance imo.

Such a beauty and so stylish too. Definitely wish we'd see more pictures of her on a regular basis. Amazing in the couple shots above how well she wears both white and black. But it'd be lovely to see some candids.

The 2014 Vanity Fair Oscar Party
XjSSyhu.jpg

naRcBWf.jpg

zimbio

Actress Patricia Clarkson attends the Sundance Selects & The Cinema Society special screening of 'Last Weekend' at Tribeca Grand Hotel on August 13, 2014 in New York City.
lam29wa.jpg

FUxXI2Z.jpg

zimbio

Patricia Clarkson attends the "Learning To Drive" post-premiere cocktail party during the 2014 Toronto International Film Festival at Creme Brasserie on September 9, 2014 in Toronto, Canada.
x2EeACl.jpg

Patricia Clarkson attends HFPA & InStyle's 2014 TIFF celebration during the 2014 Toronto International Film Festival at Windsor Arms Hotel on September 6, 2014 in Toronto, Canada.
ipwkC3N.jpg

zimbio

cool, wonderful lady - love the wine coloured suede dress. so rich!

Actress Patricia Clarkson attends the "October Gale" premiere during the 2014 Toronto International Film Festival at Winter Garden Theatre on September 11, 2014 in Toronto, Canada.
xNmDH2A.jpg

zimbio

Patricia Clarkson attends the 'Camp X-Ray' New York premiere at the Crosby Street Hotel on October 6, 2014 in New York City.
4SyW8j9.jpg

zimbio

Patricia Clarkson attends a Conversation with Patricia Clarkson during the 2014 Hamptons International Film Festival on October 10, 2014 in East Hampton, New York.
M5A1wmx.jpg

cMeHDnu.jpg

zimbio

2015 Tony Awards at Radio City Music Hall in New York City - June 7, 2015
xKhbamC.jpg

getty

Patricia Clarkson attends a photocall during the 41st Deauville American Film Festival on September 12, 2015 in Deauville, France.
xTXTR96.jpg

zimbio

Patricia Clarkson arrives at the Closing Ceremony and 'Sicario'Premiere during the 41st Deauville American Film Festival on September 12, 2015 in Deauville, France.
k4GiUqA.jpg

zimbio

My God, the last few looks are perfection!! Better than most women her age, it's just so classy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giuliagiachetti
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->