Petite jeans for petite ladies?

indiechick

Reaction score
i want some skinny jeans...i have some a&f but even out of the dryer they stretch out in two hours...frustrating...i find it hard to find skinny jeans that fit right b/c i am 5'3.5" and am a 25/24 waist....help? i would prefer not to spend too much on them? please...help me? i live far from most decent stores, the closest of which having a gap/ae/limited, but the limited is to big (even the smallest size) and i plan on checking out the gap but i do not know if they have skinnies...suggestions for online browsing appreciated...thanks!

indiechick said:
i want some skinny jeans...i have some a&f but even out of the dryer they stretch out in two hours...frustrating...i find it hard to find skinny jeans that fit right b/c i am 5'3.5" and am a 25/24 waist....help? i would prefer not to spend too much on them? please...help me? i live far from most decent stores, the closest of which having a gap/ae/limited, but the limited is to big (even the smallest size) and i plan on checking out the gap but i do not know if they have skinnies...suggestions for online browsing appreciated...thanks!

Hey...I can recommend u something.
Im 5'4 and i wear size 24 or 25. My favourite skinny jeans are from MISS SIXTY J LOT. U should find it, It fits me really well. But u gonna have to cut it a little bit, its maybe too long for u.

I'm 5'3 and size 24-25 and I just get my jeans hemmed, it's the easiest. My skinnies are from sass&bide and diesel, and I'm happy with them hemmed. :flower:

twilight fairy said:
I'm 5'3 and size 24-25 and I just get my jeans hemmed, it's the easiest. My skinnies are from sass&bide and diesel, and I'm happy with them hemmed. :flower:

SASS N BIDE,, do u know what is theyre smallest size? 24 or 25? I really need to find this jean. Ive been looking around, and couldnt find it. And do u know where i can find it online?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giuliagiachetti
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->