Pirelli Calendar 2011 by Karl Lagerfeld [No images from the calendar allowed]

From what I can see, this is shaping up to be just beautiful- a classic!! ^_^

I like the calendar a lot from my personal taste standpoint and it is probably one of Karl's best photographic projects, but l wonder how well it will go over with the Pirelli "special customers" set. I don't think that they are a bunch of knuckle dragging neanderthals, but it does not look like Karl was always mindful that the target of the calendar are straight men who are into cars. IMO, Terry went too far in the raunchy, low rent direction but then Karl may have taken it too far in the artsy / quasi-conceptual direction. There are several beautiful and sexy pictures in the calendar, and overall most of the pictures will appeal to straight men, but I think that there are a few pictures in the calendar that are more arty / fashion sexy than men's calendar sexy.

And oh yeah, those cod pieces on the men are kinda ridiculous.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a heads up that we updated the Pirelli Calendar 2011 pictures to some higher quality images from the press release. Couldn't stand those tiny little images =X

Last edited by a moderator:
its interesting that Natasha only got one shot... and it was a body shot, not even a close up of her face
it's a bit of a slap in the face:innocent: :lol:
obvioulsy her face shots weren't that good

its interesting that Natasha only got one shot... and it was a body shot, not even a close up of her face
it's a bit of a slap in the face:innocent: :lol:
obvioulsy her face shots weren't that good

Wow how smart of you. You must have seen her other shots :lol:

polykarl.gif

so theres more than 1 shot of her?
and thank you for recognising my intelligence!!!

Anja sleeping on private jet board on the way to Moscow... PRICELESS! :P Then we can see her in Moscow with her boyfriend Sasha. Very short "interviews" inter alia with Franca Sozzani (Italian Vogue chef), Lucyna Szymanska (Rubik's Polish mother agency D'Vision chef), Joanna Przetakiewicz (that private jet is her husband property), Agnieszka Scibior (VIVA!Moda chef) and Afef Jnifen (Pirelli's boss wife) also included.

http://dziendobrytvn.plejada.pl/25,...darza_pirelli,aktualnosci_detal.html#autoplay

Thanks all for the videos.
I couldn't find this thread and I'm not disapointed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Syailendra Aditya
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->