Polina Sova

Reaction score
What an amazing girl. She's 17 and from Norway.

06ch2.jpg

00.jpg

07.jpg

11-1.jpg

08.jpg

Team Models

Last edited by a moderator:
The Norwegians continue to do it. She's GORGEOUS! And looks very talented.

I love her in each photo more and more. She's like lightning!

I see Hilary in those cheekbones, chin, and jawline. What a lovely girl. I'm really impressed with the younger models we're seeing from Norway, and she is exceptional :D

I didn't even notice the Hilary until you said something. Wow. I am slow. But, she is a pretty, pretty thing.

something about her reminds me of andi, but i can't put my finger on it. :unsure:

I actually see some of Irina Kulikova and Coco, except this girl knows how to put her top and bottom lips together and looks good while doing so. ^_^

:rofl: Some people can't breathe through their noses, mkay. :innocent: Polina obviously has model star quality written all over her face. Let's hope she puts it to good use.

this girl knows how to put her top and bottom lips together and looks good while doing so. ^_^

evidence that she has great teeth, no horrid overbite or gap...wow. i sound like an orthodontist...

:rofl: Some people can't breathe through their noses, mkay. :innocent:

thank goodness Polina isn't a mutant. :wink:

Let's continue the model-likeness game. I spy Ekat Kiseleva in the 5th photo of the 1st post. The side view shows great lips and nose, as well as piercing eyes.

In some shots, she reminds me of Anouck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giuliagiachetti
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->