Polish Street Style

^^ sounds interesting. i lived in poznan for a year and i was absolutely stunned by the good taste of people there. in comparison to wroclaw and krakow, poznan has one of the best styles!

some of them are shot in wroclaw, my hometown. :wink:

but i dont like this looks. poland is far behind other countries.

I absolutely agree a 100%. I was in Kraków this past summer and out of all of the girls walking around I saw maybe 2 that were well dresses, and who knows if they were even nationals.

truly. i am sooo dissapointed. here came the winter.. i mean.. so many occassions to sparkle and glow.. accessories, scarfs, gloves, tights, oversized bags. and another dissapointment. each years comes another dissapointment.

i am going to kraków/cracow on wednesday and i long for some truly well-dressed women. hope to make some pictures!

z5960603X.jpg
z6120483X.jpg

z5969802X.jpg
z6074682O.jpg

z6064127X.jpg
z6105208X.jpg

lula.pl

DSC02857.jpg
Damiancaosc.jpg

marcelcay.jpg
martacala.jpg

streetfadshionincracow.blogspot.com

goodness we need more! :smile:
and the girl and guy posted above look great togethor

goodness we need more! :smile:
and the girl and guy posted above look great togethor

That couple is actually from their local "You can Dance" They were both contestants in different seasons. Neither of them won :(

my boyfriend is from cracow and he has such good taste in clothes..:smile:

there are some very cute look ^_^
i love the glasses of the girl with the coldplay bag! they actually suit her nicely

That couple is actually from their local "You can Dance" They were both contestants in different seasons. Neither of them won :(

yes, its justyna banasiak and rafał kamiński. but they look like typical dancers..

this winter is a total disappointment. sorry for repeating myself but.. u know. ;>

the red/black/yellow chick in the second last picture of post 155 looks super cute!

#155 - the first one's nice, so simple... not my style, but I like it ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarenabrilcoleman
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->