PR showcasing

pinkpolkadog

Reaction score
Hi, I just launched my doggie clothing line and would like to send my samples to some of dog lover celebrities, like Paris Hilton, Hilary Duff, Brittany Spears, etc. But I am not sure where I should mail it to.... Can anyone give me some advise on this, please? I'm newer designer in the market, and just started my line... I appreciate if somebody can help me.

thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
try contacting their Press Offices or their PR people :wink:

btw, doggy fashion sounds too cute, good idea
welcome to tFS and good luck with your project :flower:

many items on your site are just too precious! Is that your dog on the site? very adorable spokesdoggy!

hey hey, I started a thread on pet fashion previously but it was deleted (I didn't find a new thread though..) :( I just needed to get that out of my system..

where is the website? I'd love to see it but it's not in your profile.

ahh i need to see your site pink, i love dog supermodels :D

Lena said:
try contacting their Press Offices or their PR people :wink:

btw, doggy fashion sounds too cute, good idea
welcome to tFS and good luck with your project :flower:

thanks for your advise. Press Offices, or PR... To find them, I just have to pay some membership fee to see their contact information on some website... I'm not sure how accurate their informations are, but this is a start, right? Or does anyone has any idea where I can look for?

I remember that I put my website link to my first message, but it might be deleted, take a look on my profile in case these link get deleted later...

:woot: CUTEEEE STUFF!!!! i only wish that i had a doggie that i could dress up like that. great work i wish you the best of luck hehe and ill recommend you to any people whod be interested ^_^

pinkpolkadog,

GREAT SITE! very cute, i'm impressed! I've got a tiny min pin, and I'm sure my mom would love to dress her up!

candicec

pinkpolka.. you're designs are so cute!!! congrats to you for starting up your own thing. this stuff is adorable!! :flower:

I know a lot of celebs are represented by publicists at Dan Klores Communications - but representation can chang so fast, you never really know who's on the roster...

I love love love your styles...
I'm sure my dog would, but my boyfriend hates dogclothes, although "jade" is freezing like hell. She's a sighthound (mix) and in winter it's definitely too cold for her. She already has a coat but this one isn't nearly as cute as yours are!!!

jade0035tn.jpg

jade0158hx.jpg

She's a DIVA...
Do you ship your stuff to germany?
Maybe as a late christmas present?

im in the PR biz, so here are some of my adresses **these are FAN adresses only, not their residence**
Paris Hilton:
c/o PMK/HBH
Jack Ketsoyan
700 N. San Vicente Blvd.
Suite G910
West Hollywood, CA 90069

Hilary Duff
c/o Curtis Talent management
9607 Arby Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Lindsey Lohan:
LLRocks, Inc.
PMB 179
223 Wall Street
Huntington, NY 11743-2060

Brittney Spears:
c/o Carson-Adler Agency
250 W 57th Street, Ste 808
New York, NY 10107

let me know if you need any more!

CD

ms.jade said:
I love love love your styles...
I'm sure my dog would, but my boyfriend hates dogclothes, although "jade" is freezing like hell. She's a sighthound (mix) and in winter it's definitely too cold for her. She already has a coat but this one isn't nearly as cute as yours are!!!
She's a DIVA...
Do you ship your stuff to germany?
Maybe as a late christmas present?

thanks, Ms. jade!
Yes, I do ship to Germany!
Shop now throgh Dec. 31st, 2005,
"the Fashion Spot" members get 20% discount.
:heart: :heart:

http://pinkpolkadog.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AshbyMyles
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->