Prada & Miu Miu Resort 2006

All of your pictures is very intelligent.I haven't use Prada and Miu Miu in years!Well,2 years!!!!

I very much prefer MIUMIU:heart: than Prada..
MiuMiu is FUN and young!
:flower:

That's very romantic these clothes.Even you like them or you don't.My change in Miu Miu or Prada looks perfect.Well,my mum have a own Mango store so I can buy what I want.Prada and Miu Miu is very nice.Look these dresses.It's so pretty but I have one of them too.And I have two pickles of Gucci dresses for £1,000,00.My mum is a very rich girl and have thousands of it.That's why she sell them. *No soliciting*

Last edited by a moderator:
-MaNgO- said:
That's very romantic these clothes.Even you like them or you don't.My change in Miu Miu or Prada looks perfect.Well,my mum have a own Mango store so I can buy what I want.Prada and Miu Miu is very nice.Look these dresses.It's so pretty but I have one of them too.And I have two pickles of Gucci dresses for £1,000,00.My mum is a very rich girl and have thousands of it.That's why she sell them. *No soliciting*

What exactly are you trying to say? I'm lost.

I'm very lost ......... although I think its funny i a very ******** sort of way ...

I loved the second group of pictures. Pradas are beautifully designed!

(this is my first post here... hi!! :-))

Sometimes I look at this stuff, like today, and I just can't believe ppl pay an arm and a leg for this stuff. I don't want to put it down. I am just saying that it's time for Prada to up the ante again, b/c ppl are doing these looks already (everywhere).

I love these dresses..very nice. I have a few dress from Prada. I don't use them, my aunt use them. She just put them into my closet. =D.

Would anyone have a link to the entire Prada Cruise Fall 2005-6 collection? I am trying to hunt a top down and am not having a huge amount of luck! I work as a textile sourcer and my designer wants a fabric just like a top out of this collection which I have to find.

Please help!

Very girly and cute Prada dresses,I really like them.I am wondering what else they have got more in the collection.:rolleyes:

108m.jpg

my friend bought this dress in all black at saks last week... it really is gorgeous :heart: ...
... exudes a totally different mood in black... a bit neo-goth... romantic... :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
5lwjfp

i really like this skirt... i really enjoy miuccia's ironic choice in using the classic black nylon fabric from the handbags .... it's very interesting...

I don't think Mrs. Prada has anything to do with the cruise collections. I would hate to think she did. They're meant to be extremely sellable, no?

Miuccia enjoys eccentricities, you know..I think this is strictly a creative team effort.

the miu miu outfits are very pretty and wearable. nothing amazing, but it's pretty.

maybe it's me

Is time passing slower than usual, or have I been seeing the same thing from both designers for a while?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zeddicus2137
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->