Prince Harry says sorry for Nazi gaffe

!!

the entire royal family [and much of the western world's political representatives] is about to participate in a memorial for the 60th anniversary of auschwitz' liberation.
and harry [jokingly? dimly??] wears a nazi uniform to a party?
what needs to be explained?
I cant believe that anyone cant understand why this is shockingly inappropriate and offensive!!
and I am the last person to be politically correct- i find gw bush to be a frightening character in many ways-
I am more a supporter of palestine's abbas than israel's sharon-

but how can any intelligent person not be appalled by harry's gesture??
thast mind-boggling!!

Just when I thought Harry was starting to improve, and grow up, especially after his trip to Africa... Huh. What the heck happened to that?

Let's look at the reality of this. In the midst of the frighteningly escalating anti-semitism in Europe, England's royal family, which pardon me is notoriously anti-semitic, all stand by, valets, minders, the lot, and let this jackass leave the castle dressed as a murderer of millions, and a minion of the swines in Germany who attempted twice so far to take over the world.

Has everyone forgotten that the Nazis occupied Europe, and that Britain lived in daily terror during the Blitz while V2 rockets dropped all over London? The stupid b*tch Queen and everyone else has forgotten that they would ALL be wearing Nazi outfits if it weren't for the United States military.

Does anyone think William is fit for the throne given his OK to this fiasco? At his age, Henry V was conquering France. This is the world's most dysfunctional family. Who cares if Harry is the son of a sex-starved suicidal bulimic and a guy who can't do anything but ride a horse? How sick would you be if your mother dated Dodi Fayed, for those who knew him for the piece of sh*t he was, and died in a scene from Crash where she was probably bombed and screaming "Faster!"

And your father is a raving lunatic adulterer? And your grandfather a Greek bastard? What hope is there for you?

If these young men (puke) were pug ugly, who would give a sh*t? The press would say "Lunkhead pig faced prince now goes Nazi".

They should all be fired. Added together, they don't have the brains of Tony Blair.

on the flipside

see my anti- 'harry the nazi' remarks above....

now for another perspective-

frank rich in sundays ny times arts & leisure said the world should be a lot more concerned with the abu ghraib prison torture/trials than harry's nazi costume.
meaning that abuse of powerless prisoners/victims [a war crime] is a lot more upsetting than a dotty prince's 3rd reich dress up drag.

and yet the furor over abu ghraib has nearly vanished from the world media-
while harrys nazi kitsch is still a worldwide gossip story.
rumsfeld is still head of defense.
we're still fighting & killing iraqis almost 2 yeasr into the war ['mission accomplished' bush claimed in spring 2003!!!].

maybe abu ghraib is a lot closer to auschwitz atrocities than harrys nazi drag??

lady grey said:
see my anti- 'harry the nazi' remarks above....

now for another perspective-

frank rich in sundays ny times arts & leisure said the world should be a lot more concerned with the abu ghraib prison torture/trials than harry's nazi costume.
meaning that abuse of powerless prisoners/victims [a war crime] is a lot more upsetting than a dotty prince's 3rd reich dress up drag.

and yet the furor over abu ghraib has nearly vanished from the world media-
while harrys nazi kitsch is still a worldwide gossip story.
rumsfeld is still head of defense.
we're still fighting & killing iraqis almost 2 yeasr into the war ['mission accomplished' bush claimed in spring 2003!!!].

maybe abu ghraib is a lot closer to auschwitz atrocities than harrys nazi drag??

isn't that rather obvious? what are we doing in Iran? you realize Bush is going to war there soon.

why is Bush trying to "fix" social security when there's no danger to the system for decades, if ever?

Bill Gates just gave a second $750 million for 3rd world vaccinations.

the world goes on, but anti-semitism never ends. the holocausts in Cambodia and in random African nations are forgotten. Frank Rich is a great writer, but the Times is so far left they're falling off the edge. Nazism is evil. I believe there is evil rampant in the world, and it dwells in human souls, where God does battle with Satan. whose side is the royal family on? the simpleton side is the answer. unthinking evil. 30 IQ evil.

Get serious...the despicable torture in our camps is a blip compared to the slaughter of 6 million Jews and the attempted conquering of the world in a war that cost a million soldiers' lives.

Has everyone forgotten that the Nazis occupied Europe, and that Britain lived in daily terror during the Blitz while V2 rockets dropped all over London? The stupid b*tch Queen and everyone else has forgotten that they would ALL be wearing Nazi outfits if it weren't for the United States military.

Read a history book. The Wermacht lost on the Eastern front not on the Western front.

Superb cartoon in this week's ' Private Eye ' !!!

Hazza , Wills and Daddy Charles , on balcony at Buck Palace , all with cheesy grins .

Balloon from Hazza's mouth says ' Like ,
I'm REALLY sorry
Yah ' .

Says it all !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
PrinceOfCats said:
Read a history book. The Wermacht lost on the Eastern front not on the Western front.

Let's not turn this into a history lesson, Prince. If Ike and Monty and their generals hadn't rolled into Berlin, the continent would be a different place. The Russians valiantly battled into Berlin as well, with losses uncountable on their front. It was the United States' Marshall plan that rebuilt Europe, not Joe Stalin. Are you one of our young Euros who think you did it yourselves? The US and Britain saved Europe, with America in the lead.

And what this has to do with Harry is reveal a body of remade history.

And your comment doesn't address the issue of anti-semitism in England and on the continent, which I believe is directly connected with this phenomenon of dressing up as Nazis.

Should the princes visit the concentration camps? I have visited Dachau, and it was too much to bear. I walked through it in tears at the age of 22. My body was filled with such heightened awareness, and such fear, that when I saw my first crematorium, I literally could not make my legs walk toward it. My relatives were tortured and slain in concentration camps, and by V2 rockets. Don't bring your ignorance to me.

For you teens and young student readers, the Nazis experimented on live humans, made lamps from human Jewish skin for their homes, mowed them down, gassed them to death in trucks, gassed them in chambers packed in like sardines, because the lunatic leader, Adolf Hitler, decided they were the Antichrist, among other theories. 6 million, most of the Jews in the world, were rounded up from all over Europe and slaughtered. This is the uniform Harry wore.

Those princes have been on enough ski vacations and spent enough time with PR gestures with charities. Send them to the mass graves in the former Yugoslavia, to Cambodia, and to the Nazi camps. Teach them what humanity means before, God forbid, either of them takes the throne of England.

okay mr relic we get it and I know about WW2 and what those bastards (nazis) did to the jews and not to mention others.:ninja: look one of them is going to be king so get over it. And they said that my thread was innaporpiate and might start another heavy political debate. Oh yeah, I see what this truly is,:wink: but I'm not going to say sh*t or else I might be revoked, then I won't see another reason to live :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

sorry if i may have been a bit harsh but i have been a bit ticked as of late, that's all!

There are somethings you just don't fool around with. Nazi's clothes were really well-tailored and nice, but not even if it was the greatest coat in the world would I wear such a thing! This is the only thing this kid did to piss me off. (I really liked his hair)- and he was in Argentina!

I wonder if any of his friends had the courage to tell him, "um dude, that's not a good idea".

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcad1947
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->