Puma, Adidas, Converse

Christopher31

Reaction score
I think its great that designers such as; John Varvatos for Converse, Yohji Yamamoto for adidas, and Yasuhiro Mihara for puma. I believe Jil Sander did a shoe for adidas.. not sure though. What is your guy's take on this?

jil sander did shoes for puma

i wasn't aware of adidas?

also, i can help you overcome your gender bias, but you must be willing to put in the work

pandera you're funny...

it's so now to have sport chic. i personally LOVE everything about it. the idea of going to the gym or slumming it on a saturday in attention grabbing shoes is so exciting to me. i don't buy into the whole varvatos for converse thing (but i don't buy into varvatos period), but jil sander really revived puma as a brand and now puma puts out shoes that are just lightning. y-3 is probably my favorite hybrid, but at that price point i find myself always sticking to my 990s and buying a pair of shoes i'll wear both to work and to play

Sorry confused myself and put adidas instead of puma....but yea, Im really liking what puma is doing... their shoes are awesome.

Don't really understand the "gender bias" comment... maybe its just me

Originally posted by Christopher31@Dec 19th, 2003 - 12:28 am
Don't really understand the "gender bias" comment... maybe its just me
I don't get it either :blink:

I have a pair of black and gold Pumas that I bought recently in Bal Harbour, but I dont know if they have been a special collaboration with other designer. They are gorgeous :wink:

Originally posted by Christopher31@Dec 18th, 2003 - 12:42 am
What is your guy's take on this?
just being picky with you christopher
:flower:

LOL! :lol: ,... ok i get you now. Ill try not to leave women out next time. honest mistake. :blush:

i think there awsome i have a pair of black and silver pumas there cool and comfortable

Bah...sports shoes...humbug...

*hides huge collection of sports shoes*

Oi loikes Pirelli.

If it looks like it was made by the designer, not by the company alone, why not? :flower:

Ive been looking at the Jil Sander Puma's alot lately and im REALLY liking them.... if I get some, which style should i get, post some pics or describe them to me, i know they have some at brownsfashion.com but i havent' seen them anywhere else online... so if you know any other stores online that have them for men, let me know.

I think its funny that ppl nowadays are really into Puma, Adidas and converse. What happened to Nike? Does noone like Nike anymore?

my perception on that ^ is this - people will opt for pumas, adidas, and now asics and the like, because they reallu do not know what to buy. they desire to have something cool and new, so they opt for one of these shoes becuase it is the safer shoe as so many people wear them about. then they percieve those brands to coincide with 'fashion' and see the rest of the shoes as function only.
the lines are becoming more and more fuzzy these days.. but if you keep a close eye on things, it is easy to spot those people out.

Yoox has some Jil Sander pumas. I only checked the ladies, and the ankle boots are hot. I forget, was someone asking for men's?

Speaking of, can anyone help me remember where I saw green/yellow leather pumas...was it vogue uk...are they for jil sander, also? I'm convinced I have to have them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->