Set Design by Julia Wagner
Casting by Establishment Casting

marcjacobs

Bottega Veneta F/W 2020.21 Milan

Lanvin F/W 2020.21 Paris

Valentino F/W 2020.21 Paris

Miu Miu F/W 2020.21 Paris

vogue

i-D Magazine Jul 2020: Favourite new faces at home during the quarantine.

credit: i-d.vice
1595240113543-QUINN-MORA_sRGB.jpeg

Quinn Mora, 19, USA
2 HOURS 53 MINUTES
Can you tell us: A film you’ve watched… The Talented Mr. Ripley.
An album you’ve been listening to… I’ve been rediscovering a lot of the early Aphex Twin albums that my parents played when I was a kid.
A book you’ve read… I’m ashamed to say I have not finished any books in quarantine.
A book that you’ve “read” but haven’t actually finished… I have however started (and not nearly finished) The Wind Up Bird Chronicle by Haruki Murakami.
A meme that’s made you laugh… X Æ A-12 is probably the best at the moment.
An argument you’ve had… I’ve got some control issues so I’m sure I was a pain to my boyfriend when we were quarantined in New York, especially when I was hungry.
A meal that you’ve made that you enjoyed… I’m proud to say I’ve gotten very good at making breakfast sandwiches.
A meal that you’ve made that you didn’t enjoy… I am not nearly as good at preparing salmon despite being a proud Seattleite.
A revelation that you’ve had… This is hardly a revelation and more of a hidden talent but I’ve discovered that I’m incredibly good at jigsaw puzzles.
A strange impulse purchase you’ve made online… The Klutz friendship bracelet making kit which has been comfortingly nostalgic.
What you’re going to do when all this is over… Eating out as much as my bank account will allow.

Double magazine Fall 2019/2020

ph:Brianna Capozzi

rep-ltd.com

Miu Miu F/W 2020.21 Ad Campaign by Gigi Hadid

miumiu

Bottega Veneta F/W 2020.21 Ad Campaign

instagram/newbottega

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member