R.I.P. Elizabeth Taylor

I hope she finds the peace she deserves after everything she gave not just to the entertainment industry but also to society through her charity work, it'd break my heart seeing her on a wheelchair and knowing the amount of time she had been staying at hospitals.. I really hope she's in a better place now. :heart:

RIP, brave and beautiful woman.

silver_liz_portrait_andy_warhol.jpg

Andy Warhol via shockya.com

I fantasize that you are having drinks and remembering good times with Andy and other friends. :heart:

So sad about this. Not only because she is not here anymore , but what it means for the industry. There are only a handful ,literally, of these golden era of the silver screen stars alive. There just aren't movie stars like this anymore.

RIP, brave and beautiful woman.

*** please do not quote images in replies ***

Andy Warhol via shockya.com

I fantasize that you are having drinks and remembering good times with Andy and other friends. :heart:

especially with Monty Clift

Last edited by a moderator:
I was never a fan but it´s sad that such an iconic woman had passed away :(

I thought she was going to ride this out again since she was such a gutsy woman...

She had such an interesting life...and she seemed like a genuine person...a legend indeed!

And I absolutely loved her eyebrows!

The world lost a True Legend. I still can't believe it. I expected Elizabeth Taylor to live til she was 120! R.I.P.

Just had to post this FLAWLESS Vogue cover. So gorgeous -

Picture-50_1856075a.jpg

fashion.telegraph.co.uk

There is more at the source.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Riska21
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"