Recommendations Please! For A Large Black Leather

juney bee

Reaction score
hi,
i've been looking everywhere for a larger size black (mainly) leather (must) tote or tote type bag. the only ones i've seen that are close to what im looking for are the coach large hamptons and multifuntional laptop duffle. does anyone have any recommendations? i've seen the balenciaga one, but i dont care for the stringy zipper pulls and the outside zipper. looks to biker ick to me. thanks!

Originally posted by juney bee@Oct 28 2004, 03:09 PM
hi,
i've been looking everywhere for a larger size black (mainly) leather (must) tote or tote type bag. the only ones i've seen that are close to what im looking for are the coach large hamptons and multifuntional laptop duffle. does anyone have any recommendations? i've seen the balenciaga one, but i dont care for the stringy zipper pulls and the outside zipper. looks to biker ick to me. thanks!
[snapback]409462[/snapback]​

try this http://www.colehaan.com/colehaan/catalog/p...ductGroup=82555

they actually have really cute other ones on there too.

Furla makes some very minimalistic no nonsense black leather totes.

The only one I could come up with is from Juicy Couture. Its the one below, but in black leather.. not exactly a tote, but a sachel.

JUICY1681-s.jpg

Kate Spade
Liz Claiborne
Coach
Bill Amberg
Salvatore Ferragamo

All do quite minimalist and structured bags, not many zippers.

in my opinion, if you have the money, invest in a classic and personalized piece like the ANYA HINDMARCH BESPOKE EBURY tote. it is perfection. :crush:

it is made to order, and you can choose from 7 different colors, leather or crocodile, choose the hardware. also, the best part is your name is engraved inside, and inside one of the flaps, you can have a quotation, or message engraved, in your own handwriting.

i just saw it in person the other day, and it was just perfect. the leather was such good quality, it is lined with beige suede, and can even fit your laptop.

my next major purchase, and a special gift to myself will be this bag. so classic it will never go out of style, and you will keep it forever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sruggirello
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->