• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Reese Witherspoon (Please put all Reese news here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Couple Alert: Reese Witherspoon & George Clooney?!

It looks like Hollywood's most eligible Bachelor, George Clooney, may be getting ready to settle down finally. And who could be better than America's sweetheart, Reese Witherspoon to complete the pair!

According to the new issue of In Touch magazine, Georgie was seen dinning with Reese at Casa Vega in Sherman Oaks on January 14.

The happy new duo apparently got close while discussing a possible project.

"There is talk of a movie about George's aunt Rosemary Clooney, and Reese has expressed interest in it," says the insider. "One of George's friend thinks that he may be interested in getting together with Reese now that she's single."

Reese, who separated from husband Ryan Phillippe this past October, has met with George before and had joked around at the Oscars Luncheon in L.A. last year.

Their next scheduled public appearance together? As presenters at the 79th Annual Academy Awards this weekend.

How hot would it be if they showed up on the red carpet together?

Brangelina who?

A boy can dream....

( source: http://fadedyouth.blogspot.com/2007/02/new-couple-alert-reese-and-george.html )

^ That's an interesting pairing. It doesn't seem like a good fit to me, but they'd look cute together.

Probably nothing more than a business relationship....though I think they'd be adorable together.

But it does seem that George isn't much of a 'kid' guy-- I think most of his girlfriends have been childless and Reese is hugely devoted to her kids.

^well he dated Krista Allen for a while and she said he was great with her son. I think he likes kids but just doesn't want any of his own.
Reese and George would be a cute couple but I'm sure its a business only relationship.

i like them both, but I just cannot see them together at all
sounds like BS to me

Good Lord, are celebrities not allowed to eat with other celebrities of the opposite sex anymore without them being a couple? Celebrity gossip has really become desperate.

I am not a fan of either. But I would love to see them "together", I think that would be hot! :flower:

I think they would make a hot couple, they are both very outspoken politically, right? They might share many common interest...:heart:

:lol: Sounds absurd, yet cute.

She could bake him cookies while he drowns his sorrows in whisky (that he is too old to be a "Player")...:lol:

I honestly can't picture them together at all....it'd be really weird.

she's too natural... not glamourous enough for George. when i think of the ideal woman for him, it would be someone like Catherine Zeta-Jones or Michelle Pfieffer.

Randomly though, I did always think that he and Julia Roberts would have made a spectacular couple.

clooney seems like he would need a woman with a brain, which perhaps reese has. his politics are quite left and he's an activist for many causes, so I don't see what he would have in common with most starlets.

It looks like Hollywood's most eligible Bachelor, George Clooney, may be getting ready to settle down finally

Do gossip columnists have a special key on their keyboard which automatically types this sentence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnakePlissken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->