River Viiperi is dating Paris Hilton

He must love all the attention he's getting.

Taking cue from a line uttered by Judi Dench in Notes on a Scandal, once she's had her fill she'll discard him like an old rag. I actually see this doing more harm to his high fashion career than good.

As for Paris, she completely ostracized the last remaining demographic that still gave a crap about her.

A reliable source told me they actually are not dating, just looking for some attention,
but if not, as much as I like River, this sounds like a horrible joke to me, I think the only
positive thing he'll get is attention, and hopefully that's the only thing he's looking for by
"dating" this 30yr old dumb woman, otherwise this is a HUGE mistake.
We know that she is just is looking for boy toys, so, the rest will be like every Paris relashionship, a mess. :innocent:

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually see this doing more harm to his high fashion career than good..

Of course it will. I can see him starting to charge for club appearances soon.

Regarding zacatecas570's comment, I wouldn't be surprised. Further proof that this is a whole set up to have paparazzi take his photo and gain publicity. I don't know why but I'm so sure Perez is behind this. He was the one who "broke the news" they were together a few weeks back.

I've never really taken him seriously as a model, and always felt he was a touch... hungry, especially with all his youtube videos and blog posts. But this is just icing on the d list cake.

^ well she is not hideous lol she has a nice face imo

But the real problem with Paris isn't her looks. It's how much of a homophobic, racist, sexist, spoilt POS she truly is and those are some cold facts.
I just hope he makes some decent cash from all this because models like him never last long in the industry.

Last edited by a moderator:
But the real problem with Paris isn't her looks. It's how much of a homophobic, racist, sexist, spoilt POS she truly is and those are some cold facts.
I just hope he makes some decent cash from all this because models like him never last long in the industry.

AGREED! But how the f**k has she got away with it for so long?

The reputation of a "boytoy" doesn`t further anyone`s career! So if he had any acting aspirations he`d better say goodbye to them now.

Having a serious relationship with a celebrity is one thing but being the number 7657655646854654675 of a D-lister like Paris, Kim etc. is a total career-killer. Who is supposed to take him serious after such a choice!?!

A reliable source told me they actually are not dating, just looking for some attention,
but if not, as much as I like River, this sounds like a horrible joke to me, I think the only
positive thing he'll get is attention, and hopefully that's the only thing he's looking for by
"dating" this 30yr old dumb woman, otherwise this is a HUGE mistake.
We know that she is just is looking for boy toys, so, the rest will be like every Paris relashionship, a mess. :innocent:

Which is SO obvious. I mean, who can take these two seriously? It's a double-edged sword type of situation. It'll obviously allow the general public to familiarize with who he is. However, will the industry take him seriously for daring Paris, especially after she was caught making those vile homophobic remarks? Probably not. This could kind of turn into a Jesus Luz situation. It could get him some fame and notoriety and then soon vanish like that.

He looks like he's so enjoying this new attention; great he'll not need to make strange faces anymore.

^:lol: That was funny.

Those are exactly my thoughts, no one will take him serious.
It's long time ago I stopped liking him and this makes it worse but that's another thing.
Hope he's a clever guy and enjoys her company and whatever she can give to him and he stays away from all the gossips and all that kind of things that usually surrounds her. Honestly, I don't think he can have any professional benefit with this...

Oh lord what has he gotten himself into. -_- He's turning into a joke.

As a fan, this makes me feel a little sad and dissapointed, this just proves how immature he is :S

......and the slippery slope begins.

YUP -_-
No wonder his Instagram has been quiet the past couple of days. Remember Nick Snider and his arrest? That other male model that dated that older woman and was arrested for stealing? Both their careers vanished afterwards. Oh River, don't become one of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cstmbres
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->