Roberto Cavalli S/S 2010 : Carolyn Murphy, Isabeli Fontana by Steven Meisel

Is very boring the Carolyn's shot, i can't wait to see Isabeli.

^^ Yes, Isabeli will kill this. She will absolutely ruin it like she has ruined all of Cavalli's other campaigns.

I'm not loving the first image with Carolyn Murphy; it looks dated. Besides, the casting is terrible for this collection especially. I think someone more androgynous like Freja Beha Erichsen juxtaposed with someone very feminine (take your pick; Gisele, Kate Moss, Natlia Vodianova) would have worked better.

I'm not really liking it! Carolyn looks mega-tanned, which I absolutely despise in such a white model, and Isabeli, though looking HOT, looks too photoshopped, almost like a mannequin, especially in the face! And the whole concept is unappealing to me, doesn't look like a campaign, so far... let's wait for more...

I love the ad proper, it reminds me of Meisel's Versace S/S 2000 ads where he kinda took the piss out of these overtanned gold diggers. Although I have to say Isabeli is the one who really does it for me in this campaign, Carolyn's face doesn't handle the make-up that well, although they make a very nice pairing :smile:.

No! They ruined the entire aesthetic universe of the show! All of Panos Yiapanis' genius styling work has gone to waste! The collection looked interesting and dynamic on the runway; but in this campaign, the clothes look like cheap mall clothing!

Worst runway-to-campaign translation, ever! :innocent:

Surely one of the cheapest ad I've ever seen... The tan is beyond horrid, but actually everything about that ad is.

the clothing is absolutely beautiful. i love these :smile:

typical bombshell hair and makeup, but I'll take that over bleached eyebrows.

OH! :woot:
The clothes looks pretty good,which is really surprising!!
I also love the hair and makeup,but the fake tan is pretty cheap,they should have toned it down a bit

they look like female guidos or Donatella and/or both.

The bed shot is terrible! So airbrushed :sick: That one on the couch is really nice though.
However, i must agree that the aesthetic from the show was completely lost :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lisol3
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->